GDT: Game 6 | Leafs Vs Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - (and so does) WAKE UP EDITION | Thursday, May 2; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronHookem

Nov 8, 2023
Rielly is completely worthless on the PP. I have no idea why they keep him on it.

Completely predictable lame pass option.. never shoots.

I know Liljegren has had his ups and downs, but hes looked so much better than Rielly (for the most part) whenever hes been put in the PP1. Same when we swap Bertuzzi for Tavares in front of the net. Had we rolled with Bert-Matthews-Marner-Nylander-Liljegren we would have more than 1 PPG by now.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
You guys are bitching a lot for a game where we are quite a good deal better than Boston.
Gotta score and the powerplay is god awful but reading this thread you’d think we are playing poorly

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
what i hate about nhl coaches is they are too cowardly to make a big change that goes against the status quo. No matter how bad Rielly plays he will continue to get 1st unit time even though he’s ass on the powerplay but because he’s a good guy he’ll remain on the powerplay. it’s pathetic.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
You guys are bitching a lot for a game where we are quite a good deal better than Boston.
Gotta score and the powerplay is god awful but reading this thread you’d think we are playing poorly
To be fair we are playing poorly. So far Boston is worse. Hopefully it continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad