GDT: Game #6| Jan. 27, 2013|Flyers at Lightning |6:00 p.m. ET

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
To me, AT THIS POINT, Simmonds is my favorite player on the Flyers this season (he was in my top 4 or 5 last season). He has 2 goals so far, but had several shots on net in past games this season. But you cannot say he isn't out there hustling. He's rustling his butt off.

Admittedly, that unsportsmanlike conduct penalty he took last night was dumb, though.

Simmonds got the jump on everyone else :D:D

251954_447471121985797_403523046_n.jpg

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
I see him topping 80-90 every year on a consistent basis given linemates that compliment him. I just posted we go after a PURE shooter, like Perry or Ryder - I think he would lead the league in assists with one of them and on the PP.

I also believe Roo does more on the ice then other offensive dynamos - Ovi in this case - so points won't come at that type of pace b/c points are not his prime objective.

Yeah, I never said G isn't a great player I just said that I didn't necessarily expect him to be in contention every year for the league lead in points. I completely agree that G does more then some other big names.

I also want a high scoring winger for Giroux's wing. I really think they need to go hard after Perry this offseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad