GDT: Game #6 Home Opener hosting Canucks 7pm PT

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
This team just doesn’t have enough offensive power to compete.

Eberle sucks and does nothing if he’s not producing

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
They had the game but a horrible time for a penalty by Soucy who took a couple tonight...shite and f***!!!

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
I know it's early and all, but that felt like a really important game. what a huge letdown. So much to like, but that just made it more painful. Shoulda won this one

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
1-4-1 and in the bottom half of the league in goals scored.

I think we are getting an idea of what we will be watching all year.

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Grub cannot let that 3rd goal thru.

Unlucky at the offensive end, and passing was pretty bad.

They need to put more pucks in nets. Too many pucks hitting posts.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Grubaur lost this game. He needs to be much better for the Kraken to be successful. He needs to learn how to stop the in between the pads shots

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Feels like the majority of games. Miss great chances, lose awful goals, awful passing

Certainly seems like the theme of the season so far.

I did really like the way we played today after the late PP in the 1st. But we had a bit of bad luck and ran into a hot goalie. Its our first season as an expansion team and my positive outlook for this game is that if we keep playing the way he did after the 1st period for most of the season, we have the potential to be a fun team to watch.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Grubaur lost this game. He needs to be much better for the Kraken to be successful. He needs to learn how to stop the in between the pads shots
Grubauer was pretty good,but in this league he needs to be their best player for goal starved Seattle to win

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Still way early. Plus this beats “no hockey”.
Of course it beats no hockey, but I was skeptical of the offensive guns on this team to begin with, and they are showing out just as expected. An offense relying on a Wennberg/Eberle type players isn’t going to be successful.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Of course it beats no hockey, but I was skeptical of the offensive guns on this team to begin with, and they are showing out just as expected. An offense relying on a Wennberg/Eberle type players isn’t going to be successful.
Give them time they will find their scoring touches

Reactions: BeniersIsKraken

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
Certainly seems like the theme of the season so far.

I did really like the way we played today after the late PP in the 1st. But we had a bit of bad luck and ran into a hot goalie. Its our first season as an expansion team and my positive outlook for this game is that if we keep playing the way he did after the 1st period for most of the season, we have the potential to be a fun team to watch.
this is not an excuse.

the expansion draft was designed to offer new expansion teams (VGK/SEA) a way to avoid the growing pains franchises like the Minnesota Wild and Columbus Blue Jackets are STILL going through 20+ yrs later.

this path, as we see it currently, is voluntary.

Reactions: Indiana

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3