Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
7-1 Germany

IMG_4362.GIF

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
This is the first us Germany game I've ever been excited to watch.

1. As an oiler fan I look at prospects a lot.lol. US had several guys I wanted us to take at 8! Ironically, a lot of those guys aren't being played much.

2. Curious how this German squad looks.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
This is the first us Germany game I've ever been excited to watch.

1. As an oiler fan I look at prospects a lot.lol. US had several guys I wanted us to take at 8! Ironically, a lot of those guys aren't being played much.

2. Curious how this German squad looks.

I think thats the best team we send in quite some time. Up to 3 potential first round picks for the upcoming draft, just kinda sucks that all our top players besides Bokk are underaged. If they avoid relegation they could have a big first line at next years tournament

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I think thats the best team we send in quite some time. Up to 3 potential first round picks for the upcoming draft, just kinda sucks that all our top players besides Bokk are underaged. If they avoid relegation they could have a big first line at next years tournament
Yup... Germany is at this tournament at a very bad time. They need this team at next year's tourney! Mind you... Seider might be in the NHL next year. You're slowly putting together a very good team to join your two NHL goalies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
That 6 on 5 was way better than anything I saw from Germany PP in their exhibition against the USA

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Ftr... We lost one of our best forwards in the first 6 seconds. I think we should be allowed to play pivonka or reichel as a result. We will give them back after the tourney!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad