GDT: [Game #6] Dallas Stars vs. Toronto Maple Leafs – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Still waiting for our schedule to actually give us games consistently. Like f*** basically another offseason having to wait til Monday now

Reactions: The Tourist

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Poor game. Time to switch up those power play lines.

Flip Robertson and Duchene. Think Duchene would generate more for PP1

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Change that desperately needs to happen:

Harley in for Lundkvist on the 2nd unit. I think if they wanna put Lundkvist as a one timer option that's fine, but as the QB he's just not it right now. Harley plays with such confidence too and has a good (and tippable) shot as well.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
even with Marchment scoring it’s clear DeBoer is scrambling to figure out what to do with lines. There’s 0 chemistry out there between anyone.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Change that desperately needs to happen:

Harley in for Lundkvist on the 2nd unit. I think if they wanna put Lundkvist as a one timer option that's fine, but as the QB he's just not it right now. Harley plays with such confidence too and has a good (and tippable) shot as well.

Not ready to toss Lundkvist yet, both units have struggled to establish and maintain puck possession. He and Heiskanen are both to worried about it going the other way, you can see it in their decision making.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
man.. what is it about the leafs? also, thank God for dart.

nils is such an odd case to watch.. seems fine until he has to play a puck off the boards. fights it every time.

i gained a great deal more appreciation for duchene, man it's crazy how players stand out live vs what you can see on the tv feed.

scored my WJ home.. she's a beaut, too bad it's broken in on a loss, but he still played well, so i'm alright with it.

let's see.. friday rangers, saturday cfb and rangers, sunday nfl, then finally, another stars game.
it's the best time of year yall.

maskingagent

Oct 18, 2016
just embarrassing on home ice for a cup contender. The stars were outplayed badly. I guess its the old nhl adage, which I've seen time and time again. The players are at home, with the wives and girlfriends, doing housework, playing with kids and they're far from being focused on the game. I would be raising hell at today's morning skate and video review session.

• Haha
Reactions: jballa95

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
just embarrassing on home ice for a cup contender. The stars were outplayed badly. I guess its the old nhl adage, which I've seen time and time again. The players are at home, with the wives and girlfriends, doing housework, playing with kids and they're far from being focused on the game. I would be raising hell at today's morning skate and video review session.

Stars only got outplayed in the 1st period. Not sure where this "outplayed" stuff is coming from. Leafs did a decent job defensively in the 3rd but they were on their heels from the 2nd on outside the fortunate breaks Dallas gave them

Last edited:

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019

f***ing losers having families and shit. Goddamn bastards trying to live a f***ing life and not being laser-focused every second of their life until they retire (really just an even sadder form of quitting to be with their dumb f***ing families)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad