GDT: [Game #6] Dallas Stars vs. Toronto Maple Leafs – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #6 – 10/26/2023 – 7:00 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Toronto Maple Leafs
4-0-1, 9 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 4-2-0, 8 pts

S2Q26Rq.png
FfEogH0.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

ztUaXq7.png

Toronto Maple Leafs

Jarnkrok - Matthews - Marner
Bertuzzi - Tavares - Nylander
Knies - Kampf - Domi
Gregor - Holmberg - Reaves

Rielly - Brodie
McCabe - Liljegren
Giordano - Klingberg

Woll

2fmwd0w.png

Last edited:

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Marchment is gonna need to stay out of the box for this game. Toronto will make you pay, and the 100% PK has to come to end at some point. A bad combo.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
For some reason we always lose to Toronto so I'm not expecting anything different tonight. It is what it is but I'll be pleasantly surprised with a win

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Can we just stick with the line shuffling that happened last game?

Benn - WJ - Delly
Daddy - Duchene - Seguin
Marchment - Faksa - Smith

Then we just need Stank and Mavrik to keep tearing it up to earn a shot at replacing Dellandrea.

Reactions: eartotheground

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Yeah Toronto just handles us easily everytime it seems. We match up very poorly against them for some reason
I think when we're in Toronto, half the damn team is visiting their family members and not really worried about the game, or at least it seems like they don't give a shit when we're @ Toronto. In Dallas I'm not sure what the deal is. Bad matchup maybe but I usually just see it as a scheduled loss, even when Toronto is dog shit it doesn't even matter

Reactions: piqued and Kcb12345

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Can we just stick with the line shuffling that happened last game?

Benn - WJ - Delly
Daddy - Duchene - Seguin
Marchment - Faksa - Smith

Then we just need Stank and Mavrik to keep tearing it up to earn a shot at replacing Dellandrea.
i'd take either one to step in for delly or march right now. if they struggle, fine, send them back down knowing exactly what they need to focus on. give 'em a plan like they did with harley last year.

no idea how to make that happen roster spot wise, but i'm sure someone can finagle it.

Reactions: redbeardtx

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
i love Daddy - Duchene - Seguin line so much
14 - 53 - 95 would also be awesome. But for God's sake just keep Marchment out of the top 9 and I'll be happy

no idea how to make that happen roster spot wise, but i'm sure someone can finagle it.
Sounds like we need some bernmeister trades to happen

joshik

In Duchene we believe
Jul 1, 2017
Czech Republic
Faksa and Marchment are the only two forwards without a point

Nah, Faksa has a role, he's overpaid for what he brings, but he does have qualities and responsibilities that you wouldn't want to burden the other players capable of replacing him with
yeah definitely i love Faksa he is iconic i hope we can get him back for like a mil. Just saying that it would be worth imo.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Faksa at least does stuff sometimes, whereas Marchment... Well I don't really know what Marchment does. He falls down I guess? They'd both open the same amount of cap space either way
He does draw penalties, although the PP hasn’t really helped us at this point in the season. Plus halfway through the season the refs will catch on and start calling him for diving.

Not happy about having someone paid his salary on the fourth line but it is what it is and I don’t mind having someone of his talent on the fourth line.

But yeah, best case is one of the younglings takes his spot in the top nine, and he is off the team.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad