GDT: Game #6: Coyotes @ Kings | 7:30pm (AZ) | Scripps | Tales From The Crypt(o.com) Edition

Will Cooley get his first goal tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Gotta keep that puck in no need for an overly aggressive pinch with 2 min left and an EN. Keep possession and tire the defenders out.

Reactions: Edenjung

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Dermott had such a bad game. Complete liability. His play over the last several games has been so good that I might not sit him. But dang. That was a bad game for him.

I want Q Byfield targeted and retaliated against with extreme prejudice. Two reasons; 1) the Keller cheap shot obviously and 2) he plays hockey with a big gold chain and a giant gold “Q” pendant on the necklace - his own effing name. What a loser. I don’t care if he’s a rich, successful profession athlete. That’s unforgivable. And he’s a loser for it.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Dermott had such a bad game. Complete liability. His play over the last several games has been so good that I might not sit him. But dang. That was a bad game for him.

I want Q Byfield targeted and retaliated against with extreme prejudice. Two reasons; 1) the Keller cheap shot obviously and 2) he plays hockey with a big gold chain and a giant gold “Q” pendant on the necklace - his own effing name. What a loser. I don’t care if he’s a rich, successful profession athlete. That’s unforgivable. And he’s a loser for it.
I’ve always thought it was dumb how all hockey players wear chains. Absolutely ridiculous. But he takes the ridiculousness to another level.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Its clear this team has more skilled forwards then we have had in 10+ years. I think we will generate goals even strength and the PP has great movement and production. Our problems are on D mostly D men, but some forwards too aren't being responsible. I am hoping our coach gets it cleaned up.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00