Stalock
Niemi

Inactive
Goodrow, McGinn, Mueller, Tierney

Injured
Brown, Kennedy, Torres​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Wennberg at C. It will be an interesting start to a hellacious trip. Surprised us out west last year hopefully they can do it again. Go Jackets.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I'm almost certainly going to miss this one, alas. :( Which sucks, because I really want to see how those lines do. Guess I'll be poring over highlights and GDTs as usual and hoping for something resembling data... :(

Oh well. Go Jackets! :D

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
This road trip is gonna be one that we'll really miss our injured guys on.

Hope for an entertaining game!

This, I think it really showed against Dallas and it's really gonna show up against these Cali teams. Unless Bob puts on one helluva show or Johansen going into beast mode I don't see us pulling out the W.

4-2 SJ. Johansen and Wisnewski with the goals, Bob with 35+ saves

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I really like that Atkinson is back with Calvert. I love when those two are on the same line.

What I love is what I believe to be HCTR's approach there (plus Wennberg), which is "I know those guys are going to create chances, so I'm going to force you to try and match them instead of vice versa."

I have no idea whether it will work, but...

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
An added benefit is I think Johansen and Foligno will do more to minimize Hartnell's defensive missteps than Anisimov and Wennberg did.

I still don't like those defensive pairings, although I can't think of a better combination. Too many defensive liabilities at the moment.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 16s16 seconds ago
#CBJ coach Todd Richards says club wanted to get Goloubef in a game and, on Prout ... "Dalton can be better. We need him to be better."

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
A little surprised Coach Richards seems to have no hesitation putting Wennberg in at center this early against such tough competition on the road.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
A little surprised Coach Richards seems to have no hesitation putting Wennberg in at center this early against such tough competition on the road.

Refreshing to try to push talented youngsters to be at their best.

Watching TMac in San Jose keep their young players on the bench and playing old crappy players like John Scott, Hannan, Burish is so frustrating. Let the young players force the staff to make tough decisions.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Cracknell-Chaput-Boll should be quite the interesting line. Heavy hitting but probably not much chemistry there for offense.

Good on Richie for getting Prout out of there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad