Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Wouldn't be surprised with another win.

Ducks aren't a good team. Hopefully they're not fed PP after Pp

Feb 28, 2002
Abbotsford, BC
Visit site
For whatever reason teams play the Canucks hard, close, and solid. They don't like losin to this team. We can say it's the talent on the team but from what I e seen if other teams, they have Canucks gear that kicks in. It'll be close... 3-2 ducks. No one likes the Canucks to do anything

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
expecting a chippy game and a Canucks loss, which means this will be as boring as watching the Lemaire Wild play against a team of mannequins set up like table top hockey players and a Canucks win.

Also expecting Miller to "tweak" something.

petrishriekandgo

Why not us?
Mar 7, 2003
Vancouver, BC
offthebartoons.substack.com
Need to see Virtanen show us something today, take the puck to the net, win a battle along the boards, beat a man one on one... SUMPTIN!!!

Think we win this one going away: 5 -2
Virtanen - 2
Ericksson -1
Baertschi - 1
Burrows - 1

2 PP goals, Hank/Danny with 2a each.

Miller pulled early in the 2nd with body tightness...

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
We SHOULD win, Duck D-corps is not very consistent, and Carlyle is one of the few coaches whom I believe is definitely worse than old Willie.

As long as we bring the same tenacity and effort.

But we NEED to get scoring going, and LE will have to start acting and playing like he is worth 6 million.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Does anyone know what the lines look like?...assuming Dorsett is gone, so that means Skille, Gaunce and Burrows on the fourth line.....hope they move Baertshi back with Horvat and Virtanen.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
Need to see Virtanen show us something today, take the puck to the net, win a battle along the boards, beat a man one on one... SUMPTIN!!!

Think we win this one going away: 5 -2
Virtanen - 2
Ericksson -1
Baertschi - 1
Burrows - 1

2 PP goals, Hank/Danny with 2a each.

Miller pulled early in the 2nd with body tightness...

Nah... I'd rather not see him try anything like that. He needs to show he can do the little things, without trying to do things by himself. It's tough for a young goalscorer feeling the pressure of underperformance to stay even-keeled, use his teammates, and just play a sound game without worrying too much about getting on the scoresheet. It's a shame that coaching and management have put him in this position. He should be allowed to figure this out in the A.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Just show up to work.
Give an good effort.. and I'll be ok.

As many trends as we've reversed early this yr.. a back to back in Cali is still a huge ask.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.

Yeah I care more about seeing a good effort than anything else. A "W" would be just gravy.

This early in the season, a win or a loss is a win for me. I'm still able to delude myself into simultaneously believing in the tank and the playoff push. It's a great time to be a Canucks fan :sarcasm:

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Don't have a good feeling. Sedins struggle with back-to-backs these days and the Sutter like is due to cool down.

Hope I'm wrong because I love beating Anaheim.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Ducks no good we got this. 4-2 Nucks goals by Bo Sutts Hansen Danny

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
Canucks are at the end of a bunch of games in a very short period of time, I wouldn't be surprised if the tank is empty.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Maybe this will cheer you up. The Ducks have Bieksa and Manson in their top 4.

Manson has pretty impressive possession numbers so I don't think that's too bad. I'm a huge Lindholm fan and Rakell is very underrated so with them out we definitely have a good chance if we can produce offense.

I'm just worried that we'll get out-worked tonight due to fatigue and/or the offense will be dried up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad