Post-Game Talk: GAME 6 - 6-0-0 - BRUINS 3 Chicago 0

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
So they were healthy the first 4 games but not the last 3.

I don't get your response.

Begeron was hurt to start the series. Lindholm played the whole series injured. Krejci was hurt in game 2. McAvoy was hurt, probably in game 4, played injured. And of course Ullmark was hurt in game 5.

Bs1011

May 27, 2019
Just a matter of style. I agree with you if this was a normal situation. But instead, it is the bully kicking sand. The Bully hasn't tried this cheap shit as Captain against a seasoned vet who would give it back to him. The Blackhawks are a fragile team and can't afford to have their potential star to be injured. As I said I was surprised that the Blackhawks didn't react after the dirty hit by Carlos on Hall. Maybe the team is a bunch of p***yes but I would not want my star interacting with the sand throwing bully.
Why are we even talking about this. Give it a rest already. We get you don’t like the guy because he’s a chippy hockey player and it’s not your style. I know you’re upset he didn’t open the bench door for the lord and savior Bedard. Find another sport . :facepalm:

TinyRivers

Jun 26, 2006
Nova Scotia
I don't get your response.

Begeron was hurt to start the series. Lindholm played the whole series injured. Krejci was hurt in game 2. McAvoy was hurt, probably in game 4, played injured. And of course Ullmark was hurt in game 5.
Ullmark was repeatedly a game time decision early in series. That's why I was amazed he was still in net at game 7.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Why are we even talking about this. Give it a rest already. We get you don’t like the guy because he’s a chippy hockey player and it’s not your style. I know you’re upset he didn’t open the bench door for the lord and savior Bedard. Find another sport . :facepalm:
Not true.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Find another sport? Ha ha

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I got it and agree. Too bad he can't be a class act instead of a bully. BTW other new captains change their style when they get the honor of being the Captain. What you are saying is Marchand is not a class act.

Go Bruins

Will you please drop it? It was a nothing incident. You are looking foolish for carrying on with this nonsense.

Reactions: lopey and Bs1011

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
That Bedard is the lord and savior. :laugh: I kid I kid but I’m so happy they made Marchand the captain for the reasons you’re whining about in your posts.
I am happy they made him Captain but have a little class this is a kid he is bullying. I have been around hockey longer than you have been alive. I understand hockey.

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Will you please drop it? It was a nothing incident. You are looking foolish for carrying on with this nonsense.
Agree thank you. I am done with this. I just thought this was the classic skinny kid with his bucket and shovel playing in the sand and the big bully wanted to show him up. I should be more pushed about the dirty hit by Carlos and the fact that the league let it go. I have seen enough of the hockey fighting play the game demo your talent.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
Agree thank you. I am done with this. I just thought this was the classic skinny kid with his bucket and shovel playing in the sand and the big bully wanted to show him up. I should be more pushed about the dirty hit by Carlos and the fact that the league let it go. I have seen enough of the hockey fighting play the game demo your talent.

:huh:

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
I am happy they made him Captain but have a little class this is a kid he is bullying. I have been around hockey longer than you have been alive. I understand hockey.

He didn't push him to the ground and make him eat dirt, "bullying" is a bit of a overreaction. He's a pest so he pested around with the new guy like a good pest would. The hockey you've lived around your whole life isn't anywhere near what it is today, they might as well have changed the name to Hockey2 around 2010. You can drop the "I know more than you" act, no body cares.

Reactions: Bs1011 and lopey

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
He didn't push him to the ground and make him eat dirt, "bullying" is a bit of a overreaction. He's a pest so he pested around with the new guy like a good pest would. The hockey you've lived around your whole life isn't anywhere near what it is today, they might as well have changed the name to Hockey2 around 2010. You can drop the "I know more than you" act, no body cares.
Of all the things Brad has done it floors me that anyone would not look at that sequence and find it entertaining.

Bedard should be honored Brad paid him that much attention. I was at the game opening night and watched Foligno whip Matty P stick out of his hands on his way to the bench long after a stoppage.

I hate Foligno but thought it was funny to see Matty P look at him like WTF was that?

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
A loss is a loss, however you'd have to be smoking something strong to think Bussi gives you close to the same chance as Ullmark. I'm also willing to give the guy a break with his groin injury last year, which if anything shows the importance of a good tandem, but it's not his fault the coach didn't go with Swayman when he visibly looked off.

I cant imagine this place if we lost in the playoffs with Bussi in net after trading one of Sway/Ullmark.

Come offseason I'm all for getting rid of one of the two though.
If the B's have to get rid of one these two goalies in the off season, who do you keep??

For me, it's an easy decision....they have to keep Swayman

Reactions: BBruins

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
If the B's have to get rid of one these two goalies in the off season, who do you keep??

For me, it's an easy decision....they have to keep Swayman
I think Sway has some special seasons ahead of him and is younger, so I lean towards him. That said if i were Sweeney I would shop both and see what each could bring back in a trade before deciding.

Reactions: bobbyorr04

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I think Sway has some special seasons ahead of him and is younger, so I lean towards him. That said if i were Sweeney I would shop both and see what each could bring back in a trade before deciding.
I love Sway but I’m not sure 5 more years of Ullmark isn’t the right move.

Reactions: NDiesel

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Of all the things Brad has done it floors me that anyone would not look at that sequence and find it entertaining.

Bedard should be honored Brad paid him that much attention. I was at the game opening night and watched Foligno whip Matty P stick out of his hands on his way to the bench long after a stoppage.

I hate Foligno but thought it was funny to see Matty P look at him like WTF was that?
Its the welcome to thr nhl kid. Telling them to keep your head on a swivel. Always. Same with Marchy to Bedard.

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I got it and agree. Too bad he can't be a class act instead of a bully. BTW other new captains change their style when they get the honor of being the Captain. What you are saying is Marchand is not a class act.

Go Bruins
Hahahahaha holy shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot