BRUINS GDT Game 6 - 1:07 PM - Duck Hunting - NESN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I have ingredients to make two large pizzas for me and my buddies. Always look forward to the early afternoon games on my day off!

you make your own dough? Cuz the dough is the key, personally I have tried to make my own and wasn`t super impressed so we typically go to the pizza joint we order from every so often and simply buy some of their`s

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
5626_GreatAmericanCookies_HeroImage.jpg

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
you make your own dough? Cuz the dough is the key, personally I have tried to make my own and wasn`t super impressed so we typically go to the pizza joint we order from every so often and simply buy some of their`s

I usually do, but I felt lazy this time around and bought pre made dough from Hannaford.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Sadly at work and will have to listen through the 98.5 app. Sigh

NCBruinsfan

Oct 21, 2016
FromSomersetMa
hope so too, I have seen precisely minutes of Ducks hockey this year but appears they are off to a surprising start
I haven't either. Seen a couple Kings games but I pay for NHL.tv so i rarely watch local stuff that doesn't affect the B's as much. I know Gibson has been playing really well.

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that whatever goals are scored today will be mostly scored by the usual suspects. In fact I can make this prediction for every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad