Pre-Game Talk: Game #59: Vancouver Canucks @ Montreal Canadiens - Thursday, Feb. 6th 4:30PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffradio

Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Back on track to hockey, I think we can win this one.

As long as one of Henrik/Daniel/Kesler/Burrows can find the net, our depth guys will do the rest of the work and win a 2-0/2-1 game.

As long as we can score more goals than the Habs, I think we'll finally win! #MoralVictory Oh wait, this isn't Twitter.

Phrazer

Apr 2, 2008
Cairns
Feels like a closer game. How about a late lead blown followed by a shootout loss. Been a few games since we've seen one of those.

Timmer44

Mar 3, 2006
Van City
I hope Daniel scores, he mimes grabbing the monkey off his back and throwing it down to the ice, and Henrik and the rest of the Canucks on the ice stand over it pretending to spank it.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Not sure how to bet this one. I need to wait until tomorrow and see the starting lineups before I decide. Right now I'm leaning towards a MTL win.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Can't lose them all!

determined-challenge-accepted-l.png

Ventana*

I think the Canucks will lose this game. Diaz will get another goal though.

Last edited by a moderator:

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I think Price is going to absolutely stone the Canucks. Even at this team's best Price gave them fits.

Remember that save on Hansen late in the game to preserve his shutout years ago?

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Schroeder has 2, Kassian 1, Diaz 1, Lain 1.

We lose 8-5, and Luongo/Lack still have a combined .976 S%.

8 different goal scorers for Montreal, Patches, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Subban, Markov, Pleks, Parros and somehow Saku Koivu.

Montreal win's all the hockey, Canucks fans claim a moral victory, and then claim we sport's the hardest.

The internet explodes, and time it self is damaged.

The outside perception is a 3-1 loss to Montreal.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Schroeder has 2, Kassian 1, Diaz 1, Lain 1.

We lose 8-5, and Luongo/Lack still have a combined .976 S%.

8 different goal scorers for Montreal, Patches, Gallagher, Galchenyuk, Subban, Markov, Pleks, Parros and somehow Saku Koivu.

Montreal win's all the hockey, Canucks fans claim a moral victory, and then claim we sport's the hardest.

The internet explodes, and time it self is damaged.

The outside perception is a 3-1 loss to Montreal.

:laugh: Time itself is damaged got me real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad