GDT: Game 59 | Tronna vs Golden Knights | 6:30 | Let's Just Make a GDT Edition

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
HandyDecentAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Look like we’re going to give up at least 4 or 5 goals again. We never even get the OT point out of these. When teams score on us we can’t keep up.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
If I'm Gallant I put these guys through a hellish practice until they can make 10 straight tape to tape passes. The passing at times is just disgusting. How many easy passes can you miss? Are they tired? Distracted? Whatever it is thats what needs fixing. When you lose confidence in passing you then just take lazy low percentage shots. Then you end up with losses that you get 40 shots but few have a real chance to go in. These are simple NHL things and they seem to be getting forgotten.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
If I'm Gallant I put these guys through a hellish practice until they can make 10 straight tape to tape passes. The passing at times is just disgusting. How many easy passes can you miss? Are they tired? Distracted? Whatever it is thats what needs fixing. When you lose confidence in passing you then just take lazy low percentage shots. Then you end up with losses that you get 40 shots but few have a real chance to go in. These are simple NHL things and they seem to be getting forgotten.
I don't think it's an inability to aim and execute a pass as much as it is them not thinking before they make a pass during the flow of a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad