GDT: Game 59 | Tronna vs Golden Knights | 6:30 | Let's Just Make a GDT Edition

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Game well over but my god was that not the epitome of Pacioretty's passing game all game long. Dude is just throwing the puck around aimlessly.

VegasKnightlife

Aug 20, 2017
This team isn't good this year. I would not try to make a big trade. Keep draft picks and prospects. They aren't one or two players away.

Defense is just not good enough. Engelland and Merrill are liabilities. The first line isn't producing as much. Fleury declining a bit.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
It's definitely time to start getting Flower some nights off. We're almost assuredly going to be in the 3 spot. The defense needs to get figured out though. We're clearly short a partner for Theo so whether it's one of the kids in Chicago or an acquisition they've got to start looking for someone to take that spot down the stretch.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
OMG we had the most obnoxious dbag ever at a game right in front of us. We normally enjoy the other fans, but this guy ruined it.

Reactions: hangman005

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Must keep an eye in the rear view...Nucks won last night and are only 7 back of us (had been 11 not so long ago). And looking at our respective schedules for the next couple weeks it seems that, excepting a couple games, we have the somewhat more difficult (which is comprised of pretty much anyone we play lately!) schedule. :eek:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
No, just turn g aroiind and pointing at VGK fans like a middle schooler every time the team that will never win the cup again scored.

You should have been like: "Hey when was the last time your team was in the finals or at least won a round?"

If they bring up the cup argument, then you counter with: "Well how old were you when they won their cups or were you even born yet?"

Guarantee you that most of those douche fans were either way to young to remember those cup wins or they weren't even born yet.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Marchessault-Karlsson-Smith
Pacioretty-Eakin-Lindberg
Pirri/Nosek-Stastny-Tuch
Zykov/Reaves-Bellemare-Carrier

That’s interesting. Third line looks a lot more dangerous but the first 2 lines are pretty meh IMO.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Must keep an eye in the rear view...Nucks won last night and are only 7 back of us (had been 11 not so long ago). And looking at our respective schedules for the next couple weeks it seems that, excepting a couple games, we have the somewhat more difficult (which is comprised of pretty much anyone we play lately!) schedule. :eek:

I don’t even worry about catching Calgary and San Jose anymore. I hope those two wear themselves out trying to get 1st place.

I do worry about the teams behind us though. It’s supposed to be difficult to catch teams in the standings when teams can still get 1 point out of some losses, but we just keep putting up zero points these days. If a team goes on a little bit of a hot run we could be in trouble. And we might keep throwing Fleury out there.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
You should have been like: "Hey when was the last time your team was in the finals or at least won a round?"

If they bring up the cup argument, then you counter with: "Well how old were you when they won their cups or were you even born yet?"

Guarantee you that most of those *****e fans were either way to young to remember those cup wins or they weren't even born yet.
Nah, I yelled, "we know you've never been there before, but maybe act like you have?"

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Every team has fans that are idiots. Even some Toronto fans might have cringed. It can definitely be annoying but it’s nothing to take personally; and I’m sure that fan has some issues lol. Probably has nothing else going on in life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->