GDT: [Game #59] Dallas Stars @ Carolina Hurricanes – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
I ain't even that high on Stanky, tbh, but all of this is awesome.
IMG_0523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
For posterity's sake, so I can say I told you so years from now about how awesome Stankoven is and that Nill was an idiot for cutting him in camp and shoving Dellandrea/Daddy down our throats all season.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
For posterity's sake, so I can say I told you so years from now about how awesome Stankoven is and that Nill was an idiot for cutting him in camp and shoving Dellandrea/Daddy down our throats all season.
u should find ur post w/ the assumption that Stankovens family flew in for the NYR game and how classless the org was

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
u should find ur post w/ the assumption that Stankovens family flew in for the NYR game and how classless the org was
Usually that's what they do. Which they did this time. The fact that they didn't last time just means they weren't serious about playing him but none of us knew that at the time. If they Tufte'd him a 2nd time there'd rightfully be riots.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Usually that's what they do. Which they did this time. The fact that they didn't last time just means they weren't serious about playing him but none of us knew that at the time. If they Tufte'd him a 2nd time there'd rightfully be riots.
its such a funny overreaction

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
It might be better to pass to your teammates instead of the other team. Just a thought.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Watching the Canes broadcast, and they haven't stopped talking about Kochetkov since the start of the pregame show. You'd think he's the only guy playing tonight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad