BRUINS GDT GAME 59 7:14 PM - THE BEAR returns to his favorite arena on the road - NESN, ESPN+, CITY, SNP, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I don't understand how anybody can listen to that guy on the regular.

Good for him for earning a living off it though.
I get it...like anything in this world, it's not for everyone. For us folk in South Western Ontario ... he's a godsent! He knows his shit and speaks the truth. Did you listen to his Brazeau rant? How can you not like that? Way too funny.

BTW he isn't always ranting. Enjoy this interview beween Steve and Bergeron ... again priceless.

Last edited:

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Weird place that. Was it the show "This Is Us" that was pretending to be Boston, that was actually "filmed" in Vancouver? They made up Rogers Arena to be TD Garden. Goofy shit that my wife loved watching lol.
That was filmed in the town's around the Rockies in Alberta.

Reactions: Gordoff

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
@Blowfish your binky Richard is going to get a hatty tonight ...but he'll be on the ice for 4 goals against to end up -1 ....jk!!! ...Your binky looks solid! B's 5-4

• Haha
Reactions: Blowfish

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
I get it...like anything in this world, it's not for everyone. For us folk in South Western Ontario ... he's a godsent! He knows his shit and speaks the truth. Did you listen to his Brazeau rant? How can you not like that? Way too funny.

BTW he isn't always ranting. Enjoy this interview beween Steve and Bergeron ... again priceless.

I honestly had no idea he interviewed Bergeron, and to be fair most off my exposure to him is the ranting which I personally found insufferable. I don’t doubt he knows his stuff though, I’ll have to listen to the Bergeron interview because well, Bergeron.

Reactions: Blowfish

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

I think you're getting your Boston-based shows mixed up - " A Million Little Things " is filmed here in Vancouver. I auditioned for a few small parts ( Cop, newspaper reporter and bar patron ) over the last couple of seasons but never got the part. The only day I ever worked on the show was doing Background work as part of aH homeless community listening to a local Politician talking to TV reporters.
HA! Yes that's it! I'm old & confused, I've since corrected it. My wife says that she remembers that episode (news reporter). Thanks for the correction.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I think you're getting your Boston-based shows mixed up - " A Million Little Things " is filmed here in Vancouver. I auditioned for a few small parts ( Cop, newspaper reporter and bar patron ) over the last couple of seasons but never got the part. The only day I ever worked on the show was doing Background work as part of a homeless community listening to a local Politician talking to TV reporters.
Sidenote: I really loved that that TV show.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tonight's Officials

1708815981155.png
1708816003235.png

Referees Frederick L'Ecuyer (17), Graham Skilliter (24)
Linespersons Kiel Murchison (79), Trent Knorr (74)

TONIGHT’S GAME-The Bruins travel to Vancouver tonight in the second of two games between these teams this season and the Bruins’ lone visit to Rogers Arena this year ... The Bruins are 34-12- 12 overall this season and they are 16-5-7 on the road ... They are 15-4-7 in games vs. Western Conference teams this season.-The Bruins play game three of their four-game road trip tonight in Vancouver (1-0-1) ... They will conclude the trip in Seattle on2/26 and will return home to host Vegas on 2/29 .

INJURIES (102 Man-games lost)- Matt Poitras: 2/7 right shoulder surgery (LTIR)- Hampus Lindholm: Lower body- Matt Grzelcyk: Lower body

BOSTON vs VANCOUVER, LIFETIME SERIES- The Bruins and Canucks are meeting for the 129th time in their histories with a 78-32-15-3 record and a 499-362 scoring advantagein those games.- The Bruins are 32-21-8-2 lifetime in 63 games in Vancouver with a 238-206 scoring edge in those contests.​

Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The goal by Linus last season in Vancouver was delicious :popcorn: here’s hoping Sway gets the same opportunity tonight. Two points in regulation (please!) and no further injuries. Glad to see Brazeau back in!

Here we go BRUINS! Here we go!:clap::clap:
Posting again because it was so cool.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Marchand - Coyle - DeBrusk
van Riemsdyk - Zacha - Pastrnak
Heinen - Geekie - Frederic
Richard - Boqvist - Brazeau

DeBrusk and Geekie will be on the 1st PP unit.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad