BRUINS GDT GAME 59 7:14 PM - THE BEAR returns to his favorite arena on the road - NESN, ESPN+, CITY, SNP, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

SUfqiL0.png

JPmw8HW.png

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Let's beat the Nucks again! It is a bonus that the game is at 7:00 pm. The Bruins had better be ready from puck drop, the Nucks will be very motivated after the last game and first place in the league is on the line. It will be a tough one! The Nucks have lost their last four games.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Let's beat the Nucks again! It is a bonus that the game is at 7:00 pm. The Bruins had better be ready from puck drop, the Nucks will be very motivated after the last game and first place in the league is on the line. It will be a tough one! The Nucks have lost their last four games.

Yeah the Nucks have been in a little rut of late. 4-5-1 since the all-star break. Other teams have struggles too - who knew?!

With the Bruins still undermanned on defence everyone's going to need to pitch in and help out on the back end. Team effort and then hopefully when pucks are won the breakouts and transition are clean and fast to put as much pressure on Vancouver the other way as possible. Lohrei is still a little bit of an adventure but it's mostly a good one and he sees things and makes plays that other Bruins' blueliners just don't, including McAvoy. Looking forward to seeing what he can do again here.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Beating the Nucks always feels good. A win and no injuries please. Even though I am retired, the late starts can be too much. I am happy we are back to a normal time.

I want to thank all who worked on fixing the issue with images not showing up. I hope we all appreciate the dedicated mods and folks who keep this place going for us with no pay.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

1708777496968.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Beating the Nucks always feels good. A win and no injuries please. Even though I am retired, the late starts can be too much. I am happy we are back to a normal time.

I want to thank all who worked on fixing the issue with images not showing up. I hope we all appreciate the dedicated mods and folks who keep this place going for us with no pay.

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.

View attachment 824536

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:
Great point, thank you so much to everyone involved!

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site

Yes, yes I do!! A bajilion thanks!!!

Reactions: Ladyfan

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Weird place that. Was it the show "A Million Little Things" that was pretending to be Boston, that was actually "filmed" in Vancouver? They made up Rogers Arena to be TD Garden. Goofy shit that my wife loved watching lol.

Last edited:

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Was it the show "This Is Us" that was pretending to be Boston, that was actually "filmed" in Vancouver?
I think you're getting your Boston-based shows mixed up - " A Million Little Things " is filmed here in Vancouver. I auditioned for a few small parts ( Cop, newspaper reporter and bar patron ) over the last couple of seasons but never got the part. The only day I ever worked on the show was doing Background work as part of a homeless community listening to a local Politician talking to TV reporters.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Bring the effort from puck drop
Don't wait til the 2nd or 3rd period to ramp it up. Be ready immediately. Get the forechecking going. Get shots to the net. GO to the net. We don't need the perfect pass. Just pass with a purpose and get a shot. In the game and most importantly, no injuries. Get the job done!

You already know the drill.
giphy.gif

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Should be a good one. LY during our trip to play the Canucks, Linus scored a goal. I wonder what wild excitement we will see tonight? I will predict that Anthony Richard has a big game. 5 points in total in at 6-5 Bruins win that ends…….in…………..(gulp!)……..O….T………..again

Also after each point he gets, when the PA announcer says his name he waves and blows kisses to the angry Vancouver crowd and says ‘Hey dudes, call me Tony!’ As a result a hot new seller on the NHL.com website is created with the ‘Call me Tony!’ mugs that have Richards head on them with a big smile. They sell out right away……….yet strangely nobody in Vancouver buys them. How odd 🤪

LETS GO BRUINS!!!!!👏👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad