GDT: Game #59 2/19 8:30 PM - Let's Play Hockey - BRUINS at San Jose | NBCSN, WBZ-FM 98,5

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Still 5 minutes to go in the CHI game... hopefully doesn't cut into the Bs.

Fortunately a moot point, since Chicago just ended. They usually given an extra 5 minutes for a West Coast puck drop when NBC/SN has an eastern team playing right before. I think if it comes down to it, everywhere else in the country will stick with the first eastern game, and the western game will get shuttled to NHLN. In the local markets, I think that decision would be reversed: here, the Chicago game would have been "Heidied", and we'd get BOS@SHS, witch Chicago still available on NHLN.

Ugh, I'm all for bringing fans into hockey, but the San Jose giant shark head has got to be the STUPIDEST NHL gimmick ever. Well, next to shootouts.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Brent "Norris" Burns doing his best to give us two breakaways right away, neither of them end up as one, sadly.

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Glad I'm not the only one annoyed by the brightness of the picture. The Sharks look like shadows and the Bruins are blending into the brightest ice ever.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
we need to shake the rust. I have a bad feeling about this.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Did the Shark's PxP just say that the fact that Martin Jones was a Bruin for all of 1-2 days makes this game a "more interesting rivalry"? C'mon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad