Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

BRUINS-SHARKS – SUNDAY AT 8:30 P.M. ET ON NBCSN

Boston (29-23-6, 58 pts) is in third place in the Atlantic Division and has won three consecutive games since Bruce Cassidy took over as head coach. The first of those games was a 6-3 victory against the Sharks, as David Pastrnak scored twice and Patrice Bergeron added a goal and three assists. San Jose is coming off a 6-5 overtime loss to Florida on NBCSN’s Wednesday Nightcap and is led by defenseman Brent Burns, who is tied for second in the NHL in points (61).

Randy Hahn (play-by-play), Andy Brickley (analyst), and Bret Hedican (‘Inside-the-Glass’) will call Bruins-Sharks from SAP Center in San Jose,​

Last edited:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Yay a game thread!! Something else to talk about!

The Panthers are surging and the Bruins need to keep their momentum....I know how I feel, that this week has taken all the positivity I had right out of me, watching others get points. I hope the Bruins can pick up where they left off.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
First game wins for teams coming out of the bye hasn`t been great so far this year I was reading (sorry, don`t have the stats), probably due to a bit of rust or lack of game action.

Sharkies play tonight in Phoenix so maybe that will help balance things out

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Go figure that the game is at 8:30....

when I have to get up at 4 that very next morning for work.....

Maybe I just won't go to sleep.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
8:30 PM sure beats 10:30.PM

My company actually gave us Monday off...we don't usually get it !

Please win. My daughter was here for the last 3 wins (getting to and from the games was a bit difficult) and will be attending the 3 games in Calif. Maybe she is good luck ??

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Yay a game thread!! Something else to talk about!

The Panthers are surging and the Bruins need to keep their momentum....I know how I feel, that this week has taken all the positivity I had right out of me, watching others get points. I hope the Bruins can pick up where they left off.

I don't know what you were expecting.

The fact that the Bruins are still in 7th is a miracle.

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012

sharks-finding-nemo.jpg

#BruceFish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad