Post-Game Talk: GAME 58 - Someone roars, "LINUS SCORES", at the good ol' Hockey Game.- BRUINS 3 Vancouver 1

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

The Un4casted Storm

May 14, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Had a fantastic time last at the game last night. Lots of black and gold in stands! Best thing about being a Bruins fan in Vancouver is that everyone wearing black and gold is your friend lol.

Was really impressed with Orlov's play last night. Thought he was super calm and poised with the puck. No panic, just quick, smart passes. He and Forbort got mixed up on the Canucks only goal but other than that I didn't think he looked out of place at all, even on his off-side. A bit worried as he took a really hard shot off the skate right as the game ended and needed to get helped off the ice. Haven't seen anything on him since, do we know if he's going to be in the lineup tomorrow yet?

Ullmark was fantastic. As soon as he shot that puck it was like everyone in the building knew it was going into the net - everyone was already on their feet, losing their minds. Managed to snag a couple of photos of the celebration afterwards:

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Had a fantastic time last at the game last night. Lots of black and gold in stands! Best thing about being a Bruins fan in Vancouver is that everyone wearing black and gold is your friend lol.

Was really impressed with Orlov's play last night. Thought he was super calm and poised with the puck. No panic, just quick, smart passes. He and Forbort got mixed up on the Canucks only goal but other than that I didn't think he looked out of place at all, even on his off-side. A bit worried as he took a really hard shot off the skate right as the game ended and needed to get helped off the ice. Haven't seen anything on him since, do we know if he's going to be in the lineup tomorrow yet?

Ullmark was fantastic. As soon as he shot that puck it was like everyone in the building knew it was going into the net - everyone was already on their feet, losing their minds. Managed to snag a couple of photos of the celebration afterwards:

View attachment 657801

View attachment 657802

View attachment 657803
Very cool! Thanks for the report.

Consensus is Orlov's skate blade was the problem.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
B's on pace for 63 wins and taking the Canadiens out of the record books both 63 wins/134 points will be NHL Records;

Ullmark's G only made # 3 on SC Top 10 plays of the night.... # 1 WAS THE ASU buzzer beater from half court to upset Arizona
Typical Four-Letter-Network garbage.

They’ll take a college hoops game NOBODY cares about over a hockey play that’s only happened eight times before last night. If they insisted on making basketball number one, at least they could have made Tatum’s shot the number one.

I hate them.

Reactions: Bodit9 and BMC

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Typical Four-Letter-Network garbage.

They’ll take a college hoops game NOBODY cares about over a hockey play that’s only happened eight times before last night. If they insisted on making basketball number one, at least they could have made Tatum’s shot the number one.

I hate them.
actually, Tatum's 3 beat Ullmark's G by roughly 25 minutes highlight-wise since that game was on ABC simulcast, but Tatum's heroics were lower on the top 10.....

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

I saw what looked to be part of Orlov's skate blade slide on the ice into the boards right after the hard shot that hit his skate, so I'm assuming he just needed help getting off the ice because he had only one skate intact

If he had suffered a foot injury it would've been on Twitter by now, so I suspect he's ok

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Still cant get over how cool that goal was.

And Razor said it best . Its every goalies dream. He said Sway will really be trying like crazy to match.
If ever a NHL team had two goalies to each score a goal, the Bruins have a great chance the way Swayman can shoot a puck

..it would be even more fun if it was to happen in the same season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad