GDT: Game #58 - Poutineville Smurfs at BRUINS - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollafamer

Jan 24, 2011
standing O tonight! Best bruins game in quite a few years. They didnt beat the canadians they destroyed them.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
A week ago today roughly this time we won the greatest Super Bowl in history. A week later we shut out the Habs at home and put 4 past Carey. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
What a joyous victory over the hated Habs!

The young Czech and a rejuvenated Spooner have solidified the top 3 lines.

Rask finally with a home win against Montreal.

The stars appear to be aligning nicely for the stretch run.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
Wtf is Hayes doing out there..god.
Im assuming theyre trying to showcase him but..You cant showcase Jimmy Hayes. It will only lower his value. Hide him, and show his stats from previous seasons instead.

You got the huge lead, they aren't coming back. If Hayes gets a goal, maybe he can get going. I don't mind it at all in this situation.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
God, that was SO satisfying...

Glad Tukka finally got a win against them in Boston. I hope that's just the first of many to come. I really hope this game has finally broken the psychological yoke this team seems to have carried in regards to Montreal for awhile now.

ed bruin

Feb 14, 2010
Newton
missed the whole game because direct tv in the MA sucks, what was different from past habs games this season?

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Solid ****ing game. It better be China night for ever home habs game from now on.

**** yes. Careyyy careyyy careyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad