GDT: Game #58 - Poutineville Smurfs at BRUINS - PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

habslive

Apr 27, 2014
I'm really hoping this is what gets Michel Therrien fired. He's stunted the development of so many young players and the team is starting to suffer for it, finally. When Price is not otherworldly, this team is pitiful.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
I hope the break doesn't hurt us. At the same time hopefully we get lucky and some of these teams with games in hand lose. Great way to go into the break, if we come out of it playing good and healthy who knows! Maybe we see Mcavoy on this team in mid April!

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Yes!
Excellent to see Tuukka get the shutout.
Nice to see the young players doing well - Cehlarik, Spooner, etc.

Another win for Bruce Cassady and the Sunshine Kids.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I'm really hoping this is what gets Michel Therrien fired. He's stunted the development of so many young players and the team is starting to suffer for it, finally. When Price is not otherworldly, this team is pitiful.

Price is gonna leaaaaaaaaaaave whatcha gone do? I hope Therrien stays, seeing his face is yet another reminded of how much I hate Montreal.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Kevan Miller is hugely disrespected around these parts. I've been beating that drum for awhile, but goddamn that guy is a warrior.

Czech line is a sight to behold, and that was a beautiful win!

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
maybe because it's 4-0 really late in the game. We beat ****ing Habs soundly I'm not asking any questions.

Plus they've been gooning it up.

Really? Do you hate Hayes that much?

He'd probably get destroyed or something close to it unless he borrowed Killer's jersey or something. Then it would become a hugfest in the corner with McCarron having a ******** himself kind of face if tonight's fight was any indication.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
cut.jpg

This guy would've made a world of difference tonight. I am so ****ing happy we don't have to deal with him anymore. They miss him. They miss him bad.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
great game.
loved how we didnt sit back after going up 4-0.
love the new second line.

krejci spooner cmiller.these guys look so different after cloude left.

cehlarik would still be in providence if claude was still here.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
off topic but forslund and boucher have gotta be the best play by play combo.
love listening to boucher. knows his stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad