GDT: Game #58 | Maple Leafs vs. Penguins |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks mate.

Also, Pierre actually made sense there. The Leafs play like a team that just wants to score enough and coast and don't have that testicular fortitude to be a true contender. They've been pretenders for so long, I don't think they know anything else.

worked for Mario in ‘91 until they decided to trap against the Caps...it’s fine rn...the Leafs will likely make the POs if the goaltending holds up because they’re that talented offensively

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
I just hope this game day thread doesn’t have a chronic poster over joyed about a Penguins player injury.

It makes me embarrassed.

I would say those posts are as embarrassing as constant bad-faith attacks against one of this franchise's very best players, but what can you do?

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
worked for Mario in ‘91 until they decided to trap against the Caps...it’s fine rn...the Leafs will likely make the POs if the goaltending holds up because they’re that talented offensively
Toronto will get past a team that plays that similar style, but against teams that play more of a chess game vs a checkers game, they'll get destroyed.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad