GDT: Game #58: Coyotes @ Canadiens - 5:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, Coyotes Corner

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Wow.. I remember hearing about the Red Wings in their prime during practice:

They would “punish” any player that did not complete a pass that was clear and people that missed the net when shooting. I don’t remember what it was .. blue one skating or something

I don’t want to jinx but can believe we have had a penalty yet .. usually by now we have 10 min

Reactions: LittlePipes

bwhsocal

May 4, 2023
how many more games watching dumba allow a odd man rush the other way do we have to endure? if i was another Dman I'd refuse to partner with him because you know he is going to leave you hanging at least once.

Reactions: Nowotny

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
how many more games watching dumba allow a odd man rush the other way do we have to endure? if i was another Dman I'd refuse to partner with him because you know he is going to leave you hanging at least once.

Forward was slow to cover his spot.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
What the heck?

Bad shot by Carcone .. and why was Kesselring down by the hasmarks with no pressure..

And Ingramneeds to make a save

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Man we were lucky there.. both Defensmen pinching.. one wrong bounce and a 2 on 0 the other way

Lucky it went in

Funny hearing the MTRL play by play whenever they mention a Yote D it’s in the same sentence as he had to get back or Yote D pinching

Reactions: DustyDangler

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
TSN is using the howling head logo. We only switched to the kachina like… 5 years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad