Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
IMG_4042.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MIGs Dog

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
If the Coyotes win today...here's your reason...

Edit: What is the trick to getting Twitter images to appear within the thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Matias Maccete

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Should we happen to stumble upon the ever elusive victory and Schmaltz scores again, are the pro tankers going to hate on him? Or will it be Stecher? A combination of both? Someone else?

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Should we happen to stumble upon the ever elusive victory and Schmaltz scores again, are the pro tankers going to hate on him? Or will it be Stecher? A combination of both? Someone else?
Schmaltz enhancing his trade value is a positive. Winning with Stecher in the lineup will be a check in favor of having defensemen who play actual defense leads to Coyote wins so, this is a positive. Crapping the bed to one of the worst teams in the NHL and maintaining the 5 spot is a positive as well. Thus, everything is actual roses and ponies.

1709066902192.png

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Schmaltz enhancing his trade value is a positive. Winning with Stecher in the lineup will be a check in favor of having defensemen who play actual defense leads to Coyote wins so, this is a positive. Crapping the bed to one of the worst teams in the NHL and maintaining the 5 spot is a positive as well. Thus, everything is actual roses and ponies.

View attachment 826093
That’s kind of where I’m at…I want the streak to end but this is a big game for the tank with MTL barely ahead in points.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017

View attachment 826093
Blind optimism doesn't provide any answers.

That’s kind of where I’m at…I want the streak to end but this is a big game for the tank with MTL barely ahead in points.
This provides an answer, of sorts.

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
I was pro tank last year and understand why people would want us to lose this year. With all the uncertainty regarding the arena, I won’t be rooting for us to lose this year. If we had an arena? I would be the leader of the tank party.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Forgetting everything for a moment, except the game itself, I dont see the Yotes winning.
Here we come 0-for-Feb

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Forgetting everything for a moment, except the game itself, I dont see the Yotes winning.
Here we come 0-for-Feb
Vegas disagrees. Game is 50/50 according to Vegas odds. Coyotes missing their best player and on the road yet it’s a pickem. 🤷‍♂️

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
I have a feeling Cooley is going to have a great game:

-> Playing for the first time in Montreal;
-> Competing against Slaf, 3rd pick vs 1st pick in 2022;

Reactions: DustyDangler

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Based on the last month of NHL hockey, the Coyotes are , arguably, the worst performing team in the entire league.
Picking them to lose is by no means a stretch.
Don't you all know that a pessimist is always right ( and an optimist always succeeds)? :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad