Pre-Game Talk: Game #58 - 2/12 7:30 PM - Poutineville visits BRUINS - NBCSN, SN, RDS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Gallagher is slated to return which likely means he will score. Timing is right for the B's to have a statement game. Actions speak louder than words. Step up and show this team WILL be different down the stretch this season.

Number one reason they will fend off Toronto (don't rule out the same for the Habs either) is perfectly captured here.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQZWL5-gXN_/

Let's Go Bruins!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I want to see a few things from the first few shifts

Assert themselves physically, send an immediate message also to Price that he`s going to have a long night by creating heavy traffic.

What I don`t want to see, and have seen too often, is the B`s chasing the Habs around, let them do their little dinky doo crud, once they start chasing them down, our boys get burned.

Finally, just freaking win this one

Any threat of this one not being played? Hope not

barstool

Nov 22, 2014
Listening to Montreal's post game show on french radio last night they said Montreal had approached Radulov about a new contract and Radulov wanted 8 year term:amazed:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Listening to Montreal's post game show on french radio last night they said Montreal had approached Radulov about a new contract and Radulov wanted 8 year term:amazed:

sounds about right for him and the way he tends to conduct himself, had a nice year, especially for the $$ but 8 years?:shakehead

Good luck getting that, he`ll run back home again at some point when he doesn`t get his way

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Just don't play the way they did in the second period last night ,sitting back won't work with ths team there just to bad in there own end.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Just don't play the way they did in the second period last night ,sitting back won't work with ths team there just to bad in there own end.

wasn`t overly fond of their play at all yesterday but I understand it a bit, the Nucks play with a focus less on scoring but preventing entries and neutral zone play

The B`s HAVE to watch out for the Habs doing their usual thing, have a forward hang around the B`s blueline or releasing very early in hopes of springing him. This is my concern today under Cassidy`s system, it almost feels so far like players are like kids in a candy store in the first two games, giddy about being able to jump into the play without repercussions.

Have to, just have to stay aggressive but stay smart or this team will get burned, bloody Habs are fast

cobrak

Feb 27, 2002
Hockeyland
Trust me.As sure as that sun comes up Emelin is going to try and smoke Pastrnak. McQuaid needs to smash his teethe out the first time he tries it .The guy tries to hurt skill players everytime on Bruins Enough Send the message loud and clear it's over...

Pasta is not totally defenseless and has been known to throw a decent check or two. I would pay good money to see him knock Emelin flat on his.....behind quarters, then move on to score a pretty goal

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I want to see a few things from the first few shifts

Assert themselves physically, send an immediate message also to Price that he`s going to have a long night by creating heavy traffic.

What I don`t want to see, and have seen too often, is the B`s chasing the Habs around, let them do their little dinky doo crud, once they start chasing them down, our boys get burned.

Finally, just freaking win this one

Any threat of this one not being played? Hope not

Great!

Spoken like a true Bostonian.

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
Trust me.As sure as that sun comes up Emelin is going to try and smoke Pastrnak. McQuaid needs to smash his teethe out the first time he tries it .The guy tries to hurt skill players everytime on Bruins Enough Send the message loud and clear it's over...

Guaranteed he'll target Pasta. Good for him. They need to warn him that if he does, they'll bulldoze Price right through the net. Send a message. Also, if I was Pasta, I'd get my stick up and feed him his teeth when he comes charging.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Love Clode but a new strategy vs the Habs is one of the things I was looking forward to most with a coaching change.

I'm optimistic about them actually making Price do some work tonight but I hope they don't get burned the other way.

Hasn't been much to like about Rask's play lately, hope he's ready for tonight.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Gallagher is slated to return which likely means he will score. Timing is right for the B's to have a statement game. Actions speak louder than words. Step up and show this team WILL be different down the stretch this season.

Number one reason they will fend off Toronto (don't rule out the same for the Habs either) is perfectly captured here.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQZWL5-gXN_/

Let's Go Bruins!

Hopefully there will be a flyweight rematch with Killer Krug.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Please boys, attack Emelin first, try to hurt him badly, don't let him even think to try to hurt pasta...make that piece of **** nervous and show zero respect zero mercy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad