GDT: Game #57 - Vancouver at BRUINS - 2/11 1:00 PM | NESN, SN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
Another two big points awaits them as the reward for following up Thursday's effort against the Sharks with a very similar performance. Cassidy's first priority will be to not allow the team to slip back into old habits. Much less of an adrenalin rush to carry them today.

Let's Go Bruins!

Fenway I have a question on the behind the scenes set up for capturing game stats that I'm hoping you or perhaps others posting here can answer. This may not be the most appropriate thread for it but none the less, have long wondered how are in game stats complied? How is it determined for some stats, for example FO wins and loses and TA - GA , are decided? Many are far less from a certainty with it being obvious who gets credit for what. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.

Elmer

Dec 18, 2014
Boston
I heard some of the Pats might be at the game today. Has anyone heard anything?

That's what Pete Shepherd said on EEI last night, he does seem to get inside info especially on the Pats. Hope NESN shows them. Not a big fan but you gotta love the Meat's passion. He really ripped Neely a new one.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Rooting for Dobby, need him to find his game if we have any chance at the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad