GDT: Game 57 | Penguins vs Oilers | 2.13 @ 8 PM EST | Light the Lantern (PLEASE READ POST #66)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
10/10 McDavid and Crosby do nothing in a 3-1 game. Pluggers and coal miners getting lucky bounces all night do the only scoring...one goal goes unassisted, even.

Everyone determines the game was totally pointless and boring.

EDM probably wins but, who cares.

Right?

I care...we need this game...CAR, BUF and CLB all won yesterday....I’ll be pissed if they piss this game away

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
10/10 McDavid and Crosby do nothing in a 3-1 game. Pluggers and coal miners getting lucky bounces all night do the only scoring...one goal goes unassisted, even.

Everyone determines the game was totally pointless and boring.

EDM probably wins but, who cares.

Right?
Accaurate but the outcome might be different haha

Reactions: EightyOne

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Pleasantly surprised Blueger is back in. I felt like Simon flubbed a couple chances last game that Blueger may have buried.

I'd put him with Sid and have Rust back with Geno. Sullivan from a couple years ago would have done that. I hope that wasn't just a case of trusting guys he coached in the minors.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'm happy for Ruh that he finally gets a chance to play, but it can't be easy to play a game after sitting out for that long.

He could have never played hockey before and he’d still be better than JJ out there....

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
My first reaction to the 4th line is yikes. But Cullen works well with guys like that so it might work. As long as they can get up ice and get cycling.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
We have a game between two of the very best players in the league. Let's focus on that instead of obsessing over fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Son Goku

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Yesh. Penguins on the road are 11 wins 10 losses in regulation. 3 wins 5 losses in OT.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
So Sully better line match Dumo and Letang against the McDavid line. He will feast on those bottom 2 pairs.
lol Petterrson and Ruhwedel with the combined wait of like 150lbs. Whatever, JJ's heavy and he sucks so why not.

(I know Ruh is like 180 or so but you're missing the spirit of my stank if that's the first thing you jumped to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad