GDT: Game 57 | Penguins vs Oilers | 2.13 @ 8 PM EST | Light the Lantern (PLEASE READ POST #66)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Heh... don't come even close to scoring at ES, take dumb penalties and get frustrated and pouty, allow a shorty due to negligence and put a nice bow on top by swinging your stick around like a drunken bandleader near the end of the game.

Win it for Geno, boys!
some love there

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Tough stretch coming up considering we got back to back afternoon games and the Devils. Situations we rarely win in. We need to grab points when available!

LGP

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
OP has been updated. Oilers lines may not be accurate. Their beat reporter didn't list lines, just a couple of updates so it's a guess. I've got stuff to do, so I probably won't update it again.

Reactions: kladorf2005

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
How in the living hell cant Blueger get on PP2 over some of those guys? It’s like Sullivan is basically saying that if the 1st PP doesnt score, then he’s just making sure we don’t give up short handed goals at that point.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
We play PP2 for 20 seconds anyway. Still, ZAR being there is super silly, especially after coming back from an injury.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Who's going to start in net for the Penguins?

BTW, correct Oilers lines are:

Kassian - McDavid - Draisaitl
Khaira - Nugent-Hopkins - Puljujarvi
Lucic - Malone - Chiasson
Rieder - Cave - Rattie

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Gravel - Petrovic

Koskinen in net.

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Who's going to start in net for the Penguins?

BTW, correct Oilers lines are:

Kassian - McDavid - Draisaitl
Khaira - Nugent-Hopkins - Puljujarvi
Lucic - Malone - Chiasson
Rieder - Cave - Rattie

Klefbom - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Gravel - Petrovic

Koskinen in net.

That lineup is a yikes. I don't know who Malone and Cave are. Sounds like an indie band.

Anita L

Jan 29, 2019
The almighty Penguins against the Edmonton Bottom Feeders...….. Pens should breeze thru this one.....
OH BUT...……………… the disengaged lack of interest play down to the competition issues may apply......

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Was hoping for Talbot, as he has been a disaster this season. Koskinen has been better, but has really fallen off from his earlier stretch of good play.

No reason not to win this one tonight. The Oilers are not a good team.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
That lineup is a yikes. I don't know who Malone and Cave are. Sounds like an indie band.
Nick Cave’s latest effort, assuming he’s still alive.

Ruh usually plays pretty well in his first games back before tailing off toward AHL quality.

I’d rather see Simon on L4 before Wilson, but Wilson is this year’s Kevin Porter - although he did score a goal- so we’re sruck with that.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Nick Cave’s latest effort, assuming he’s still alive.

Ruh usually plays pretty well in his first games back before tailing off toward AHL quality.

I’d rather see Simon on L4 before Wilson, but Wilson is this year’s Kevin Porter - although he did score a goal- so we’re sruck with that.
The Pens won the Cup both years Porter played with the Pens. Coincidence? I think not!

Reactions: Al Smith

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Don’t worry my oilers never play well after an extended break, back to back, or rarely any game for that matter

Hoping for a show between Crosby and mcdavid

10/10 McDavid and Crosby do nothing in a 3-1 game. Pluggers and coal miners getting lucky bounces all night do the only scoring...one goal goes unassisted, even.

Everyone determines the game was totally pointless and boring.

EDM probably wins but, who cares.

Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad