GDT: Game 56: Islanders @ Sabres - 2/12 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
I mean he's still been putting points every game except Dallas since that 5 game drought(though more like 4 considering he only played 2:42 against the Islanders).

He’s also made a number of good plays lately that have gone mostly unnoticed.

On a different note, his fo % is just under 50. Quite an improvement for him.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
how long's the intermission usually? Need to get some food but also time it in a smart way.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
He's been very hot and cold lately, but he's still putting up points so good for him.

It’s always been impressive in an odd way that his overall quality of play has seemingly little to do with his point production.

Purely based on my memory I have seen him have awful nights were he still racks up a couple points. And then have a sublime night where the whole package is working and he is utterly dominating and he gets shut out or only gets a point.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
He's been very hot and cold lately, but he's still putting up points so good for him.

It’s always been impressive in an odd way that his overall quality of play has seemingly little to do with his point production.

Purely based on my memory I have seen him have awful nights were he still racks up a couple points. And then have a sublime night where the whole package is working and he is utterly dominating and he gets shut out or only gets a point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad