GDT: Game # 56 (Final Game) - 05/08/2021 - Rangers @ Bruins - 3pm - NBC, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Hearing Drury talk about defining everyone's roles and responsibilities, Quinn's a goner.
upload_2021-5-8_15-25-25.png

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
No one on this team wants to take the body. It makes me damn sad.

It kind of makes you miss the days that were played not so long ago with Callahan/Dubi. Finish your damn check! I don't care if it's the last game of the season.

:help:

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
If you’re one of the kids in this game, try literally anything you want. A dangle, suicide pass - literally anything. This game doesn’t matter and the guy behind the bench (hopefully) won’t be your boss next year

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Clearly I am exaggerating, but I think the voters don't watch every player, they vote on name rec first, and name rec takes years.

Sometimes that works for you, sometimes against you. All the nominees will be really good dmen.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Sometimes that works for you, sometimes against you. All the nominees will be really good dmen.
Fox will get 3rd place in votes. Regardless of how many points he would have had this year. Only way he would have had a chance to be number 1 is if the Rangers surprised everyone by making the playoffs. And even then, would have been tough. Fox got a few years before he has the "votes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad