GDT: Game #56 DUCKS (22-26-5) at CANADIENS (25-23-7) 7 p.m. ET; TSN2, RDS, PRIME, NHL.TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I still see some of the recent missing regulars posting on HF from time to time but just not on this board anymore but I guess they have their reasons which I suspect is the same as mine.
Everybody are free to do what they want. I can't blame them tho.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Everybody are free to do what they want. I can't blame them tho.

Yeah they are but it's still unfortunate that this board has lost some very good posters within the past month or so but it is what it is I guess. Hopefully some eventually do come back.

Anyhow I'm gonna bow out of this current discussion and leave this thread right now because being a little too vocal in the recent past on certain subjects has gotten me into trouble so have a good one everyone and enjoy your night.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Edit: I posted my reply to your reference to me before I realized that you appear genuinely upset. It’s not my style to “troll” or “bait”. I meant no disrespect, only trying to lighten the mood during a time of frustration, similar to other Boards in the same position.

Cheers

I forgot the emoji dude, I wasn't transparent enough. Huge GOT fan. :)

I tried to package her early work with 'dou's "intimated" as kinky talk not otherwise seen in GDTs. :laugh:

Truth is, about 20% of posts in the 14-15-16 era were seriously funny memes about Therrien, Bergevin, Julien, Patches etc. Hard to have the same zing nowadays.....

Reactions: Ginger Papa

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Yes it's quite sad to see that within the past month or so seeing so many regular members who once participated a lot on this board and in the GDT's no longer here posting on this board either by choice or not by choice. Thing is the lack of participation here right now very likely isn't because of how the team is playing since there's been worse Habs teams in the past but this board was always still very active even back then.

I won't get into the reasons why I no longer post in GDT's right now after the game as started or even post much on this board anymore but it as nothing to do with how the team is performing this season. Hopefully this board can get back on track again with some of the past regulars coming back again but it isn't looking good right now for that happening. Have a good one everyone.

You think it's because this board became so "toxic" ? If so, it's not the reason.

DD's and Therrien days were worse in terms of toxicity and people stayed. We/They are just tired of this crappy team and the management.

This team became so irrelevant to many HFHabs posters that people just stopped posting, posters think that this team does not even deserve to be talked about.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I forgot the emoji dude, I wasn't transparent enough. Huge GOT fan. :)

I tried to package her early work with 'dou's "intimated" as kinky talk not otherwise seen in GDTs. :laugh:

Truth is, about 20% of posts in the 14-15-16 era were seriously funny memes about Therrien, Bergevin, Julien, Patches etc. Hard to have the same zing nowadays.....
Thank you for the follow up. I’m still finding my way in regards to “Reading the Room” here.

As I mentioned, my intention was to use humour (immature as is my custom, just ask my Wife- I call her the Silver Fox). I just wanted to make sure that I demonstrated due respect to the community here.

Cheers

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
You think it's because this board became so "toxic" ? If so, it's not the reason.

DD's and Therrien days were worse in terms of toxicity and people stayed. We/They are just tired of this crappy team and the management.

This team became so irrelevant to many HFHabs posters that people just stopped posting, posters think that this team does not even deserve to be talked about.
MB has done some serious damage over an 8 year period, to the team, and fans...
Mol$on is on da clock...

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Mol$on is on da clock...

It sure is.

il_570xN.1688274630_2zry.jpg

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Thank you for the follow up. I’m still finding my way in regards to “Reading the Room” here.

As I mentioned, my intention was to use humour (immature as is my custom, just ask my Wife- I call her the Silver Fox). I just wanted to make sure that I demonstrated due respect to the community here.

Cheers

Keep it going. Lord knows we need some smiles around here, the future is bleak.

This was my version of humour on 21 December 2019, this season. Shame on some of you guys for overvaluing Poehling. :laugh:

Proposal: - Jeff Carter + 2020 3rd for 2020 1st (becomes 2nd if no playoffs) + Ryan Poehling

Mind you, I don't know where the team sits right now if both Carter and Kovalchuk come to MTL early January. I really don't.

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
Might flip a coin to see if I'm watching this one. That's what Molson/Bergevin have done to fans' passion for this team. Pathetic.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I still see some of the recent missing regulars posting on HF from time to time but just not on this board anymore but I guess they have their reasons which I suspect is the same as mine.

Certainly noticeable for sure..
Just checked the Arizona message board game day thread Canes vs Yotes..21 posts...

Our Montreal gameday thread Ducks vs Habs currently has 34 posts...

Alarming .,....

Tahanks for the memories....

Reactions: Runner77

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Might flip a coin to see if I'm watching this one. That's what Molson/Bergevin have done to fans' passion for this team. Pathetic.

If I may help the "come on watch the game" side of the coin, Kovalchuk has his many kids and wonderful wife attending a Habs game for the first time tonight.

Daddy pride in play.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
So basically what your saying is you might, might watch?

And also..

You will flip a coin whether you flip a coin to determine if you will watch?

"So your saying there's a chance"

And also.. What a troll statement.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006

Cheers

I can' t speak for everyone GP. But I"m personally grateful for what you've done to help eliminate some of the frustrations. It's been a tough year(s) being a Habs fan. Your contributions have been appreciated.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
So coming down the right side for Petit Victor here, Rakell and/or Ritchie and/or Jones and/or D-Lo. The Ducks board calls Ritchie, 'Big Nick'.

:tvhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad