GDT: Game #56 DUCKS (22-26-5) at CANADIENS (25-23-7) 7 p.m. ET; TSN2, RDS, PRIME, NHL.TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Ducks projected lineup
7FCAD17E-395E-4414-9389-2270576F7D0A.gif
Rickard Rakell -- Ryan Getzlaf -- Jakob Silfverberg
Nick Ritchie -- Adam Henrique -- Troy Terry
Max Jones -- Sam Steel -- Ondrej Kase
Nicolas Deslauriers -- Derek Grant -- Daniel Sprong

Hampus Lindholm -- Erik Gudbranson
Cam Fowler -- Josh Manson
Jacob Larsson -- Korbinian Holzer

John Gibson
Ryan Miller

Scratched: Michael Del Zotto, Devin Shore, Carter Rowney
Injured: None

Canadiens projected lineup

Tomas Tatar -- Phillip Danault -- Brendan Gallagher
Ilya Kovalchuk -- Nick Suzuki -- Joel Armia
Artturi Lehkonen -- Max Domi -- Nick Cousins
Ryan Poehling -- Nate Thompson -- Dale Weise

Ben Chiarot -- Jeff Petry
Marco Scandella -- Victor Mete
Brett Kulak -- Christian Folin
Carey Price
Charlie Lindgren

Scratched: Xavier Ouellet, Jake Evans
Injured: Shea Weber (lower body), Paul Byron(upper body), Jonathan Drouin (wrist), Jordan Weal (illness)

Weber placed on injured reserve by Canadiens, out at least one week

95F76917-F47D-44C0-A162-31397FFF5998.gif

Last edited:

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Ha! Holzer, a Leafs relic.

So the Ducks are starting Gibson, who according to their board is their best goalie (duh), against MTL only to start Miller against TOR tomorrow night.

They're going for 2 pts tonight and having fun tomorrow night. Won't be easy without Weber, Ducks are.... heavy.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
And what is that exactly, 'dou? Made to be intimate, somehow? And you've got @Ginger Papa a few posts up saying Take off your clothes through the queen of dragons, I mean wtf have our GDTs come to.

2 hours to puck drop. Less than 10 posts.
We all know the W in NJ was a L for everyone here.
They are just not fun to watch anymore except for Suzuki.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
And what is that exactly, 'dou? Made to be intimate, somehow? And you've got @Ginger Papa a few posts up saying Take off your clothes through the queen of dragons, I mean wtf have our GDTs come to.

because who cares. Whatever happens with this team is never what we need. I haven't enjoyed a game or been excited about anything in years

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Of course. But this feels like a bar during prohibition now.
I mean even the pure optimist are all gone. Don't need to throw names , Runner77 my man has been away for quite sometimes now.

Mostly the same 20 people who posts when the game starts.

I mean after missing the playoffs 3 years in a row and no changes are being made , people are not that stupid.
Me i just have a tiny shade of hope that something will happen. That's pretty much it.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
because who cares. Whatever happens with this team is never what we need. I haven't enjoyed a game or been excited about anything in years

I mean even the pure optimist are all gone.

I mean after missing the playoffs 3 years in a row and no changes are being made , people are not that stupid.
Me i just have a tiny shade of hope that something will happen. That's pretty much it.

Right. So why in the holy hell do people keep going to games? They're ALL 1-night casuals who don't care about the big picture now? All of them?

**** our fans then. The moronic ones.

Reactions: Goal Caufield

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Right. So why in the holy hell do people keep going to games? They're ALL 1-night casuals who don't care about the big picture now? All of them?

**** our fans then. The moronic ones.
People keep going to games because they already bought tickets before the start of the season . Next season no way the bell center will be at full capacity.
If Molson think he can sell that trash ass roster and get even more money without spending his salary cap. He will get a huge L one day and will be losing money.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
People keep going to games because they already bought tickets before the start of the season . Next season no way the bell center will be at full capacity.
If Molson think he can sell that trash ass roster and get even more money without spending his salary cap. He will get a huge L one day and will be losing money.

I think everyone in management/coaching stays and I think people still come in droves next year. "No way"? I don't know, think you could be surprised. The Boomers that can still make it to live games generally have money, and it's not quite their time to go away just yet.

They said on AC that Julien could be 'sacrificed' to buy more time with the fanbase. What?!?? Guys on tv trying to explain how Bergevin should save his job, or will anyway?!?? FML.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
I think everyone in management/coaching stays and I think people still come in droves next year. "No way"? I don't know, think you could be surprised. The Boomers that can still make it to live games generally have money, and it's not quite their time to go away just yet.

They said on AC that Julien could be 'sacrificed' to buy more time with the fanbase. What?!?? Guys on tv trying to explain how Bergevin should save his job, or will anyway?!?? FML.
I watched AC and laughed when they gave salary to Danault Tatar , Domi and Petry. The fact that they gonna ''sacrifice'' the last guy that should be fired in all of this is quite amazing. Maybe if Molson could put someone between him and Bergevin maybe some people would be fired. Bergevin and Timmins controls absolutely everything in the org , every single branches. Both of them are washed up.

Even media want to resign those players at terrible price. All of thems are ''boomer'' (sorry using that term but it fits) . The old generation is lost in the new era of hockey. Also if people want to waste 350$ for a ticket in the red to watch Danault and Chiarot as top 2 dman and 1st center. That's not my problem. I don't even have the cable anymore.

Norman Flynn wanted to give 7 years 7.5m to Tatar. Like holy shit Tatar wont get better and will probably decrease in the next 2 years. People are so blinded for nothing.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

Edit: I posted my reply to your reference to me before I realized that you appear genuinely upset. It’s not my style to “troll” or “bait”. I meant no disrespect, only trying to lighten the mood during a time of frustration, similar to other Boards in the same position.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Roadhouse

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I watched AC and laughed when they gave salary to Danault Tatar , Domi and Petry. The fact that they gonna ''sacrifice'' the last guy that should be fired in all of this is quite amazing. Maybe if Molson could put someone between him and Bergevin maybe some people would be fired. Bergevin and Timmins controls absolutely everything in the org , every single branches. Both of them are washed up.

Even media want to resign those players at terrible price. All of thems are ''boomer'' (sorry using that term but it fits) . The old generation is lost in the new era of hockey. Also if people want to waste 350$ for a ticket in the red to watch Danault and Chiarot as top 2 dman and 1st center. That's not my problem. I don't even have the cable anymore.

Norman Flynn wanted to give 7 years 7.5m to Tatar. Like holy **** Tatar wont get better and will probably decrease in the next 2 years. People are so blinded for nothing.
It seems that most of this crowd are out to lunch? What is wrong with the franco media these days? Seriously guys, can any of our franco posters on here, explain how this crowd have all gone bonkers? WTF? No playoffs 4 out of 5 years, and nada regarding Bergein and Money Mol$on?

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

It seems we have lost most of our good posters...it would seem, enough is enough these days for them. MB the clown has had an effect on our team, and now our board....that's some serious clowning going on...

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

Yes it's quite sad to see that within the past month or so seeing so many regular members who once participated a lot on this board and in the GDT's no longer here posting on this board either by choice or not by choice. Thing is the lack of participation here right now very likely isn't because of how the team is playing since there's been worse Habs teams in the past but this board was always still very active even back then.

I won't get into the reasons why I no longer post in GDT's right now after the game as started or even post much on this board anymore but it as nothing to do with how the team is performing this season. Hopefully this board can get back on track again with some of the past regulars coming back again but it isn't looking good right now for that happening. Have a good one everyone.

Reactions: Roadhouse

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
It seems that most of this crowd are out to lunch? What is wrong with the franco media these days? Seriously guys, can any of our franco posters on here, explain how this crowd have all gone bonkers? WTF? No playoffs 4 out of 5 years, and nada regarding Bergein and Money Mol$on?
The average fan is brainwashed by the org and the french media , quite simple. Media sell habs as ''retooling'' team and a team with '' LeaDeRshIp''. Meanwhile 0 retool was done , no major moves done. The same blend team.

I could go longer with this , but i explained it so many times. This org is just hopeless with the staff and mentality they have.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Maybe this game will be half as much fun as the Rocket's game last night.

Yeah Right!!!

Where have all the posters gone, long time ago.

GO:habsGO

Reactions: Runner77

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
It seems we have lost most of our good posters...it would seem, enough is enough these days for them. MB the clown has had an effect on our team, and now our board....that's some serious clowning going on...

Yes it's quite sad to see that within the past month or so seeing so many regular members who once participated a lot on this board and in the GDT's no longer here posting on this board either by choice or not by choice. Thing is the lack of participation here right now very likely isn't because of how the team is playing since there's been worse Habs teams in the past but this board was always still very active even back then.

I won't get into the reasons why I no longer post in GDT's right now after the game as started or even post much on this board anymore but it as nothing to do with how the team is performing this season. Hopefully this board can get back on track again with some of the past regulars coming back again but it isn't looking good right now for that happening. Have a good one everyone.

For my part, I apologize for not reading the room well. Please see my edited Post above to @Roadhouse.

Cheers

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Maybe this game will be half as much fun as the Rocket's game last night.

Yeah Right!!!

Where have all the posters gone, long time ago.

GO:habsGO

I still see some of the recent missing regulars posting on HF from time to time but just not on this board anymore but I guess they have their reasons which I suspect is the same as mine.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad