GDT: Game 56: Coyotes @ Kings - 8:30pm (AZ) - BSAZ

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Went to bed after the second and my wife wanted to watch the third because she said they will come back. I said not a chance. Watched 20/20 instead. Boy, did I hear it this morning.
After watching 20/20 you should realize you don’t want to upset your spouse!!

Reactions: MIGs Dog

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Agreed, like BA SAY’s “put a good player on top of another” and so on. 1OA would be wonderful, but these guys…. They’re kinda like “ Badges? we don’t need no stink’n badges, we are the Federales!” That attitude may just carry them farther than one superstar. As long as we can stack those players.
Don't tell a soul, but I'm secretly hoping we don't get Bedard. The 1 OA hype brings more in expectations than it delivers in team success. I'll be happiest on lottery day if we end up 2nd.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Don't tell a soul, but I'm secretly hoping we don't get Bedard. The 1 OA hype brings more in expectations than it delivers in team success. I'll be happiest on lottery day if we end up 2nd.
How about Eichel over McDavid?
I get what you're saying though and have said it myself when the trolls are harassing us. But if the arena passes, that's going to shut a lot of people up. If the propositions fail and we get Bedard, then we're going to hear a lot of noise. Probably more noise than ever before. Nobody will care about a plan B, maybe even including Bedard.

UK Yote

Jun 28, 2018
That was ridiculous, 1st period was an utter shit show and we were deservedly 5-1 down. Seems no one tells these guys that the game is done and we somehow get this thing to a s/o :huh:
Nothing is easy following this team!!!

Reactions: LittlePipes

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
A genuine concern, it can also challenge team chemistry.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Maybe we should have extended RT

Worked for Vancouver. They've dropped below us under their new coaching genius.

1676987507936.png

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I would like to have first hand experience by picking first so I can form my own opinion.;)

IrishFin

Jun 9, 2016
Worked for Vancouver. They've dropped below us under their new coaching genius.

View attachment 654076
I feel like it’s been a lot of Vancouver fans talking about the integrity of the game and the competitiveness of hockey with Chychrun sitting out on the main board. Meanwhile their team is doing a tank job of their own and could finish below the Coyotes in the standings. I’m not sure I’d be so quick to mention integrity with how their management handled the coaching situation this year.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I feel like it’s been a lot of Vancouver fans talking about the integrity of the game and the competitiveness of hockey with Chychrun sitting out on the main board. Meanwhile their team is doing a tank job of their own and could finish below the Coyotes in the standings. I’m not sure I’d be so quick to mention integrity with how their management handled the coaching situation this year.

They think the Coyotes are worse off without Chychrun? The current point streak argues otherwise.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
If we are in the #9 or so position, would BA trade down, rather than up?

Edit: wrong thread. Will repost this in the draft thread. Sorry.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
They think the Coyotes are worse off without Chychrun? The current point streak argues otherwise.
I credit the point streak to Maccelli. The situation with Chychrun to me means we need Maccelli more than Chychrun on our current roster because of our lack of play drivers.
We still are better with Chychrun than without and hopefully we'll have 1 or 2 more play drivers on the roster next season.

Last edited:

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
If we are in the #9 or so position, would BA trade down, rather than up?

Edit: wrong thread. Will repost this in the draft thread. Sorry.
He'll be more willing to trade it for Matthews (now it could be in different thread other than the draft thread).

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be

I wouldn't be so quick to associate integrity with members of a hockey forum website full of trolls, more interested in getting a reaction, and repeating their opinions over and over as facts without caring to read an opposing viewpoint.

I don't think HFBOARDS members represent any teams actual fan base.

IrishFin

Jun 9, 2016
I credit the point streak to Maccelli. The situation with Chychrun to me means we need Maccelli more than Chychrun on our current roster because of our lack of play drivers.
We still are better with Chychrun than without and hopefully we'll have 1 or 2 more play drivers on the roster next season.
Interesting that you mention this, because I also think their losing streak earlier in the year was when Maccelli was out of the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad