Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
57F76530-6C75-4CF6-B322-CF386783A994.jpeg

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Woke at 4:30 this morning and started watching from opening puck drop. Hate loser points, but love the fight. The players play the game, but coaching has to take some credit. We may not win the lottery, but I'm more optimistic than ever about the future.

IrishFin

Jun 9, 2016
What’s annoying is that two of our most valuable assets to sell aren’t even playing for some/all of this streak. Bjugstad is most likely gone and there is the possibility of a guy like Vejmelka, but this team won’t be getting much worse than the roster was constructed last unless he does go. I don’t picture any of the other core guys being traded.

On the other hand I love this team under Tourigny and seeing the fight/growth.

Reactions: Nowotny

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I think BA needs to buy everyone Teslas. This way he can prevent some players to making it to the game on time by limiting access to the cars. Haha

whew..glad that's what you were thinking. I thought you were going to hope they crashed into stationary fire trucks.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
I thought the refs were pretty awful in the 3rd and OT. The call against Valmaki was laughable.
However, the Coyotes lost that game because of terrible D play in the 1st… Really not good at all.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I thought the refs were pretty awful in the 3rd and OT. The call against Valmaki was laughable.
However, the Coyotes lost that game because of terrible D play in the 1st… Really not good at all.
Went to bed after the second and my wife wanted to watch the third because she said they will come back. I said not a chance. Watched 20/20 instead. Boy, did I hear it this morning.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Woke at 4:30 this morning and started watching from opening puck drop. Hate loser points, but love the fight. The players play the game, but coaching has to take some credit. We may not win the lottery, but I'm more optimistic than ever about the future.
Agreed, like BA SAY’s “put a good player on top of another” and so on. 1OA would be wonderful, but these guys…. They’re kinda like “ Badges? we don’t need no stink’n badges, we are the Federales!” That attitude may just carry them farther than one superstar. As long as we can stack those players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad