Fleury
Greiss

Scratches
Sill

Inactive
Dupuis, Ehrhoff, Maatta​

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
National TV. Hopefully the Jackets put on a good show. One we need to win if there is any hope of the P's. Can't just beat the bad/mediocre teams,

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Here is too hoping I'm awake for the game... was up at 4 for the gym today.

Heart says: 2-1 Jackets
Head says: 3-2 Pens

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Funny how the Jackets don't receive any national exposure, considering how well they performed in last season's playoffs, and are considered a "young, up and coming competitive team" by many, but yet, a **** team like the Sabres has been on national television like what, a dozen times already? And this is the one and only time the Blue Jackets will be on NBCSN. Makes no sense. Only reason I can think of is Buffalo's "great hockey market".
Oh well.

I think last year's playoffs could potentially fuel the CBJ to play with inspiration and urgency. They know for certain they can hang with the Pens, and play at or above their level.

A win tonight, and a successful weekend would definitely put the Blue Jackets back in the discussion. The Bruins are a mess right now. They couldn't even beat the Oilers yesterday, and now they've got to play against the Blues on Saturday, in St. Louis.

I'm feeling pretty optimistic.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Funny how the Jackets don't receive any national exposure, considering how well they performed in last season's playoffs, and are considered a "young, up and coming competitive team" by many, but yet, a **** team like the Sabres has been on national television like what, a dozen times already? And this is the one and only time the Blue Jackets will be on NBCSN. Makes no sense. Only reason I can think of is Buffalo's "great hockey market".
Oh well.

I think last year's playoffs could potentially fuel the CBJ to play with inspiration and urgency. They know for certain they can hang with the Pens, and play at or above their level.

A win tonight, and a successful weekend would definitely put the Blue Jackets back in the discussion. The Bruins are a mess right now. They couldn't even beat the Oilers yesterday, and now they've got to play against the Blues on Saturday, in St. Louis.

I'm feeling pretty optimistic.

Pens, Habs, Rangers next three. I'll hold my optimism until after that.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
The Wennberg-Anisimov-Skille line is a combined -56 on the season, that's downright scary...even Boll-Tropp-Letestu is only -23 combined. Roll Johnson and Savard out there with those 3 and they are a combined -82 between the 5 of them..

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
The Wennberg-Anisimov-Skille line is a combined -56 on the season, that's downright scary...even Boll-Tropp-Letestu is only -23 combined. Roll Johnson and Savard out there with those 3 and they are a combined -82 between the 5 of them..

Not to worry...+/- is a team stat. Oh wait, they would be a team if all out together. :sarcasm: :amazed:

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
These posts have actually been giving the Jackets some great luck lately. Keep it up :yo:

Also, your new avatar is just plain ****ing awesome.

lol - thanks. I was thinking the same thing about the luck but, didn't want to toot my own horn too much.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
We on National TV? Holly crap, then we exactly lose. 5-1 *** pens.

The Jackets have actually been pretty successful on National TV the past 5 years or so. Only loss I recall was to these guys last November ( which was a 2-1 loss the Jackets actually played well in ).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad