Post-Game Talk: GAME #56: Canucks 4 vs. Flames 3 (S/O): Markstrom masterclass, EP gets his 50th point

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Funfun game
We definitely got out played bad but we definitely showed some pushback With a few decent goals

Markstrom Is having the best game of his career by far, he’s an absolute loonie with the way he’s playing.

He stole one point let’s steal the other

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
time to take your own advice
HAHAHA

Are you a troll account? Like seriously?

You said why is Biega still getting shifts. I said they have no one to take that ice time right now on the roster. You think Green is going to shorten the bench to 5 dmen against the Flames?

Please, explain your logic.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Markstrom is on another level this year from his past. I hope he's figured it out and this is him going forward.
I think it’s unrealistic to think he’s going to be this good for the rest of the season

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Shots are 15-1 this period. So while Pettersson has been great and strides have been taken by a handful of others the biggest reason why they are where they are in the standings (if you think it’s actually a good position) is Markstrom.

I completely agree.

If it wasn’t for Markstrom, I’m not even sure I’m not even sure if we’d have over 10 wins this season.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
NHL news flash.
press the canucks defense and they will reward you

were like a crap NFL team you can just blitz almost blindly because we cant make a play fast enough

Nucker42

Nov 27, 2011
Wtf is Gudbranson doing out there? He cannot even make an easy pass.

Two turnovers in the defensive zone with less than two minutes left. f***.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Are you a troll account? Like seriously?

You said why is Biega still getting shifts. I said they have no one to take that ice time right now on the roster. You think Green is going to shorten the bench to 5 dmen against the Flames?

Please, explain your logic.

"Biega is still getting shifts" is all I said and you are grasping at everything talking about call ups. LOL WTF

I can't even respond anymore because you are making nothing out of something. I still dont know what the hell you are talking about.
don't even respond anymore it's really embarrassing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad