GDT: Game 56 | Bruins @ Flames 2/16 9PM, NESN, SNW, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Pot meet kettle. I knew it'd be you posting this before even looking at the name. Don't be mad at other teams just because they are better than us.

LMAO Calgary has struggled for years and is just now good..............

:laugh:

TootSweet

Sep 22, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
At this point it kills me if Bruins don't make the playoffs...but if they do, we play Montreal. I think I rather make the Panthers go play them. Will not be able to stomach a sweep to the Habs.

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
Can Claude get canned now...that must be enough ... Smith doesn't work on the top line....your power play is garbage....Chara should be with Seidenburg etc time for a fresh face on the bench i feel theres guys in the minors not getting a shot....

I don't know if you have watched these two lately but they are both fighting it. They consistently get beat to the outside with speed, freakin Lance Bouma turned Seidenberg inside out (Would love Bouma on our 3rd or 4th line btw not taking anything away from that guy). The only way those two play together for us is if we are ready to play them as a 3rd pair at the moment.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Clode: "I thought our compete level was there. Just a couple of bad bounces at the end."

Yes, your team gave up 4 unanswered goals, played circle the wagons hockey. This team is beyond bad.

That's what kills me. They played not to lose. That's how mediocre teams lose.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
I'm so sick of Soderberg, Eriksson, Smith get rid of these jellyfish please. What the heck was Soderberg doing on that last play, there is time on the clock play to the whistle ya pylon!

I like Dougie, he is fun to watch and has a ton of potential but he looks like he has the hockey sense of a peanut.

Seids and Chara do not look 100%. Its pretty obvious we should have kept Boychuk over Seidenberg especially since he is 3 years younger!!!

Pallle and Kelly look normal speed now. They cannot be normal speed players and make an impact at this level, they need to be fast or they need to be gone!

Marchand, Bergeron and an 18 year old are at least attacking the net. Krejci is battling an injury and Lucic is playing with a guy fighting an injury and a rotating player so how can we expect him to be good. Soderberg and Erikkson seem to enjoy this style where they don't move their feet much and they simply try to extend their reach as far as they can to keep possesion and flip weak shots on goal after a tepid cycle...

I'm not as bullish on Yeti as many are either, don't think he is a must sign at all.

ytownhockey10

tornado of souls
Mar 8, 2010
in the salt
what-jury-where-o.gif

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
You gotta think somebody needs to go, either Claude or Chiarelli. Things haven't been clicking all season...

Although I think it's time for Chia to go (has mismanaged the cap now for a few years), probably it's Claude first out the door (and before they get back to Boston unless they save his behind and win the rest of the road trip)

Bi Coastal Bawse*

PLENTY of dudes in the minors who this team could play and look at

Koko, Morrow, Knight, Spooner, Camara, Randell, Griffith..........

If the season is going down the drain make trades and call up kids

and YES I know some are injured........

PIMsCup

Nov 18, 2014
LA / NH Boston?
These Bruins are not very good . I now hope they are out of the playoffs by trade dead line and become sellers

I hope this team makes a few seller moves to improve for the future and still makes the playoffs. I think we can shed some fat and still go to the 2nd round.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
On your knees with your glove over your head is out of position...and asking for calamity.

You know it's bad when the flames get it with 5 seconds left and you think "how is this gonna end up in our net?"

You're right. If the puck goes over his head, he should keep the glove down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad