GDT: Game 56 | Bruins @ Flames 2/16 9PM, NESN, SNW, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Someone please please please make us all 'The Evaluator' avatars with Chiarelli's picture until something is actually done by this management team.

NeelySpinninBackhand

Feb 10, 2015
The Moon
I am a minority saying it, but **** me I am always angry with Rask. Brilliant most of the time, but unlucky or struggles with the less complicated things.

Anyways, Rask probably better off losing that way than to a lesser goalie in a shootout.

If it gets worse I don't want to know.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I expected us to lose, but in the shootout.

Sigh..... I just. I just dont know anymore. Its such a chore watching this team at the moment. Its not supposed to be like this.

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Blew a 3-0 lead to go 0-4...I'm a positive person, but this team is pushing me to believe their done. They use to be known as the team that came back and could hold a 1-0 lead. I'm officially worried :/

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
These Bruins are not very good . I now hope they are out of the playoffs by trade dead line and become sellers

batesy

Dec 5, 2014
Nova Scotia
Can Claude get canned now...that must be enough ... Smith doesn't work on the top line....your power play is garbage....Chara should be with Seidenburg etc time for a fresh face on the bench i feel theres guys in the minors not getting a shot....

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Clode: "I thought our compete level was there. Just a couple of bad bounces at the end."

Yes, your team gave up 4 unanswered goals, played circle the wagons hockey. This team is beyond bad.

There is no possible way that was his response to that second half of the game. No way that is the actual quote.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
A hockey city like Calgary needing strobe lights to excite the crowd... poor sportsmanship for sure.

What a laughable loss.

Pastrnak was great. Marchand too. Looch was pretty good. Krug also.

Pot meet kettle. I knew it'd be you posting this before even looking at the name. Don't be mad at other teams just because they are better than us.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
It might not have been his fault for why the Flames got back in it, but this game is still entirely on Rask. I just can't see the Bruins ever winning with a guy that is so bad in crunch time. He gives up awful goals when he shouldn't or else can never give you that one big save you need.

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
I'm so sick of Soderberg, Eriksson, Smith get rid of these jellyfish please. What the heck was Soderberg doing on that last play, there is time on the clock play to the whistle ya pylon!

I like Dougie, he is fun to watch and has a ton of potential but he looks like he has the hockey sense of a peanut.

Seids and Chara do not look 100%. Its pretty obvious we should have kept Boychuk over Seidenberg especially since he is 3 years younger!!!

Pallle and Kelly look normal speed now. They cannot be normal speed players and make an impact at this level, they need to be fast or they need to be gone!

Marchand, Bergeron and an 18 year old are at least attacking the net. Krejci is battling an injury and Lucic is playing with a guy fighting an injury and a rotating player so how can we expect him to be good. Soderberg and Erikkson seem to enjoy this style where they don't move their feet much and they simply try to extend their reach as far as they can to keep possesion and flip weak shots on goal after a tepid cycle...

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I am a minority saying it, but **** me I am always angry with Rask. Brilliant most of the time, but unlucky or struggles with the less complicated things.

Anyways, Rask probably better off losing that way than to a lesser goalie in a shootout.

If it gets worse I don't want to know.

Rask played a helluva game but yeah it seems like he gets so unlucky at the worst times, not his fault though.

Elmer

Dec 18, 2014
Boston
Only Clods team can make Dennis Bleepin' Wideman look like the reincarnation of Bobby Orr.

As Coach Belichick says, "Neely, Do Your Job!!!!!!!"

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Was Soderberg going to at least try to stop the rush at the line? That was some weak stuff from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad