GDT: Game 56 | Bruins at Wings | 3:30 PM EST | NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Random Guy

Apr 7, 2014
That isn't how it works in the NHL. If you are having a bad game, the coach has no obligation to keep you in. It isn't just about Mrazek today.

I was being facetious. :)

Honestly though... I don't know why he's still in net.

Jesus. H. Christ. What's with Z and D lately? Those two are dominant and are playing better than they have in a long time together. They've got some jump to 'em lately.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Blash needs to find a way to get the other lines going. Because he can't break up the Euro- twins abby line

Nyquist up on the second instead of tatar maybe? Or Jurco down to the 4th and helm up to the 3rd

I mean a 3rd line with Helm and AA would be pretty pretty sick in terms of speed.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Dats and Z have been freaking amazing since they got re-united. Almost like you can see how much more fun they are having out there.

Can't believe we are in danger of losing this game despite scoring 6 goals. Geez Mrazek, at least you picked a good time to have your worst NHL game.. an ordinary night and we'd be down 5-1.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I mean you can't be upset at Pete, but part of being a starter in the NHL is making sure you basically NEVER have games like this. The way you play at your worst is just as important as how you play at your best.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Who's this guy in the #43 jersey, and what'd they do with Helm?

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
I mean you can't be upset at Pete, but part of being a starter in the NHL is making sure you basically NEVER have games like this. The way you play at your worst is just as important as how you play at your best.

every great goalie in the history of this league has had games like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad