GDT: Game 56 | Bruins at Wings | 3:30 PM EST | NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
I don't know what point they are trying to make with keeping Mrazek in but he should've been pulled after their 4th goal if not in the 1st period.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
There are just games where a goalie doesn't have it, and today Mrazek clearly didn't have it. Surprised he even started the third.

TheRatPoisoner

Feb 23, 2015
There are just games where a goalie doesn't have it, and today Mrazek clearly didn't have it. Surprised he even started the third.

Have a 5 million dollar backup and he doesn't get used in the most obvious instance where he's needed.

Pretty confused by this decision also.

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
Not watching but looks like Pete chose today to lay an egg? Shame because this would've been a good game to win. Luckily if memory serves me he was always dominant after games he **** the bed..

Some Random Guy

Apr 7, 2014
Have a 5 million dollar backup and he doesn't get used in the most obvious instance where he's needed.

Pretty confused by this decision also.

I think it's pretty telling. Mrazek wanted to stay in as well. Let the guy finish the game. It's his birthday, he can **** the bed if he wants especially considering he's the reason we're even where we're at.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I think it's pretty telling. Mrazek wanted to stay in as well. Let the guy finish the game. It's his birthday, he can **** the bed if he wants especially considering he's the reason we're even where we're at.

That isn't how it works in the NHL. If you are having a bad game, the coach has no obligation to keep you in. It isn't just about Mrazek today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad