GDT: Game 56 | Bruins at Wings | 3:30 PM EST | NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
So glad Bergy wasn't playing today. Z and Dats have been going ape **** on the bruins today without him there.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I mean you can't be upset at Pete, but part of being a starter in the NHL is making sure you basically NEVER have games like this. The way you play at your worst is just as important as how you play at your best.

Like Roy never gave up 9 to Detroit. Or 7 to Detroit. Or Lundqvist hasn't given up 5 or Rinne or Quick or every goalie ever.

Even the best have games like this. The important thing is actually just it not let this game creep into next game or next week.

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
any news on Nyquist? Tatar has sucked this game, obviously Datsyuk and Zetterberg are on fire but Sheahan, Green, Richards, Marchenko, Helm, and even Jurco have all looked awesome this game as well. Larkin has been quiet.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Like Roy never gave up 9 to Detroit. Or 7 to Detroit. Or Lundqvist hasn't given up 5 or Rinne or Quick or every goalie ever.

Even the best have games like this. The important thing is actually just it not let this game creep into next game or next week.

You nailed it.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Watch for it, every time Tatar thinks he'll get hit, he does a little hop.
Maybe he shies away a bit too often, but I don't think he's ever been out injured at the pro level either. His awareness and ability to avoid getting hit is a good thing imo. Not sure why people want him and Nyquist to take a bunch of hits, it won't make them better players.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Maybe he shies away a bit too often, but I don't think he's ever been out injured at the pro level either. His awareness and ability to avoid getting hit is a good thing imo. Not sure why people want him and Nyquist to take a bunch of hits, it won't make them better players.

Because when you go to the areas that you score from, you get hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad