Post-Game Talk: GAME 56 - BRUINS 3 Ottawa 1 - Off to the Emerald City

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
*David Coyle really enjoyed the ceremony for his namesake. DK#46 #1000!!!!! :hockey: :heart: *

Another game, another win. It doesn't get old though. It will never get old. Just ask anybody who lived through the tough times of Sinden, MOC, Steve Kasper, Robbie Ftorek, Dave Lewis plus a cast of rejects & players well past their primes *shudders at the memory*

Ottawa is a good up & coming team, they're already tough to play against. They never quit. If they stick to their plan they will definitely be making some noise in the division in the near future.

David Pastrnak. What else can be said about him except "pay the man".

Charlie McAvoy is starting to come around offensively, 3 apples yesterday. That pass to Pasta for his second goal was insane, the skill & strength to do that is rare.

Linus Ullmark & Goalie Bob deserve so much credit for making Linus the goaltender he is this season. We have the best goaltender in the league and that is a hill I will die on. Plus he's a steal at $5 million a season.

Going to miss the road trip, the games just start too late for this fan :wally:
Just noticed youur avatar. Nice.

Mad Dr Pepper

Jun 28, 2015
Quebec
I couldn't watch the last game (freaking matinee game on a monday !?!) and now the next game is only thursday at 10P.M ?!?! Who made that schedule !?!?!

I want BLOOD!

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

Monty commenting about Marchand's game:

"It's amazing how he comes up with pucks. Like, the puck is in between three bodies and he's like a little Tasmanian Devil," Montgomery said. "He's twirling all around and the puck just seems to follow him. It's amazing. It just is. He tracks it. He fights for it. He'll bite your leg off for it. And that's why you love him."

Geez coach, don't give him any ideas. :naughty:

The image of Marchand biting someone's leg to get the puck is firmly in my mind now and I can't stop laughing.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

"It's amazing how he comes up with pucks. Like, the puck is in between three bodies and he's like a little Tasmanian Devil," Montgomery said. "He's twirling all around and the puck just seems to follow him. It's amazing. It just is. He tracks it. He fights for it. He'll bite your leg off for it. And that's why you love him."

The image of Marchand biting someone's leg to get the puck is firmly in my mind now and I can't stop laughing.
1677081675143.png

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

He called him little! @!!@! :sarcasm:

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I hate late games sometimes I fall asleep during the game.

In the past I would be happy with a 50-50 split of the 4 games now I am thinking must win 3 of the 4 minimum.

Isn't it great having such a solid team.

Two #1 goalies going into the playoffs.

The Defense has to be strengthen and tighten up during the playoffs. The second season is always more difficult to win games in.

Go Bruins

Reactions: Ladyfan and sooshii

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino