GDT: Game #56 - 2.04.14 - at Phoenix - 8:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
celebratearmsinair.gif

celebration.gif

celebrationanimated.gif

celebration2.gif

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
lol Phoenix.

Dallas was all over them in the 2nd and 3rd, completely outclassed the Coyotes who had like 8 decent scoring chances all game. Points tomorrow night would be a bonus.

Jack of Blades

Nov 14, 2013
Dallas
Crazy goal by Garbutt :laugh: Great win tonight as well. If it weren't for Mike Smith, this would have been a blowout. Such a great goalie when he's on.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Nice stuff Stars!

Every time you post this evening ... I just giggle and think how much of a traitor you are. Thanks for sharing. That really tickled me. Canada's most notorious man.

Please tell me you responded and let the guy know you bought an American Olympic jersey.

Noodletoro

Sponsor
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Worth, TX
Goligoski has been really good the past few weeks. His improved play (along with Benn/Seguin putting up points) is a big reason for this little run. It helps when the guy playing 25+ minutes a night isn't ******** himself.

Anhero

Jul 2, 2013
Texas
Nill is going to have to prove his worth here pretty soon.

This team has a couple holes he can either try and fix or just leave be.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
What a victory! 5-1-1 in our last seven. I ****ing love it ... but again, I don't want to get my hopes up. You can never trust this franchise considering the last 5 years and what they've done to us lol.

Jack of Blades

Nov 14, 2013
Dallas
Every time you post this evening ... I just giggle and think how much of a traitor you are. Thanks for sharing. That really tickled me. Canada's most notorious man.

Please tell me you responded and let the guy know you bought an American Olympic jersey.

Speaking of Olympic jerseys, where can you buy the new ones? I've been wanting a #22 Benn jersey ever since he made the team.

mc3488

Jul 2, 2013
Houston, Tx
Goligoski has been really good the past few weeks. His improved play (along with Benn/Seguin putting up points) is a big reason for this little run. It helps when the guy playing 25+ minutes a night isn't ******** himself.
He looked awful tonight

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007

It's difficult to make the type of moves Dallas needs to make in season. It's almost impossible with the cap as low as it is.

If Dallas sells off the unrestricted free agents, and nothing else ... he did his job. Anything beyond that though would be very impressive. His time to shine is late June and early July, and he's off to a great start considering no team made bigger moves than Nill last year, IMO.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006

well if the Stars can take points either tomorrow night or on Friday against Phoenix at home (on the 2nd night of a Coyotes back to back :D) it will satisfy his condition of being within 4 points of a playoff spot by the Olympic break.

Heck, we might be in a playoff spot by the Olympic break with points in both.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
He had his ups and downs tonight. There were a few bad turnovers that never should have happened, but he also looked like he had good vision of the ice and made some nice passes.

He's in a the tough position where if he's not on pace for 40 points, he's a failure. Plain and simple, and that's fair expectations IMO.

Got to give it to the guy to somehow after that awful start to get back on pace for his offense. He's going to make mistakes just like the rest of the offensive, undersized D, but during large chuncks of the last 2 seasons he's making more mistakes than positive plays.

I want nothing but the best for him, but this very nice stretch of scoring isn't going to appease me. I really want to see this continue before I buy in once again with the little dude. He's burned me 3 or 4 times already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad