GDT: Game 55: Preds @ Jets | 7:00 PM CST | Fox Sports TN |

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Hutton doing his best to keep the Jets in the game.

EDIT: And he gives up another one. Back to softie-central. Our goalies are horrendous.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Josi brought down two by two players while entering the zone, no penalty. One of the most clear obstruction plays I've ever seen.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Y'all are blaming Hutton for the 2nd goal?? How about a HORRENDOUS giveaway by Spaling right in front of our net....

Everyone knows we have scoring issues, and we definitely have goaltending problems without Pekka, but I would argue that the biggest weakness we have right now is team defense- it is absolutely awful. We have just mind-boggling turnovers and giveaways every single game. We are 23rd in the league in goals allowed and dropping fast.....

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
I remember the good ol days when a 2 goal lead was almost always a sure win. I miss those days.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Y'all are blaming Hutton for the 2nd goal?? How about a HORRENDOUS giveaway by Spaling right in front of our net....

Everyone knows we have scoring issues, and we definitely have goaltending problems without Pekka, but I would argue that the biggest weakness we have right now is team defense- it is absolutely awful. We have just mind-boggling turnovers and giveaways every single game. We are 23rd in the league in goals allowed and dropping fast.....

Maybe we should trade for another offensive defenseman???:shakehead

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN

That was a very bad turn over by Spaling no question. Should have cleared it towards the boards.

Phototropic

Feb 4, 2012
Chattanooga
Both of those goals were poor plays by forwards. Spaling on the turnover and then maybe a bad change or something as Legwand was a mile away from the play and hung Del Zotto out 2 on 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00