GDT: Game #55 Pens will shock the Lightning @ 4PT/5MT/6CT/7ET/8AT/830NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Looks like Murray is going to start again tonight as Jarry was out skating with presumed scratches Angello and Kahun today...I’m not sure I agree with that decision or understand it...he played against Tampa a few days ago and while he played fine, we still gave up three goals and it was not a special outing...Jarry’s puckhandling with our D so depleted could be critical against a team like Tampa who likes to possess the puck...if we can hold onto the puck more, it will give us a fighting chance...
Very disappointing. I hope the Pens don't need 4+ to win tonight.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Looks like Murray is going to start again tonight as Jarry was out skating with presumed scratches Angello and Kahun today...I’m not sure I agree with that decision or understand it...he played against Tampa a few days ago and while he played fine, we still gave up three goals and it was not a special outing...Jarry’s puckhandling with our D so depleted could be critical against a team like Tampa who likes to possess the puck...if we can hold onto the puck more, it will give us a fighting chance...

We have the worst media here, the local media talked to Sully this morning and they don't even ask him what goalie is starting.

Reactions: Andy99

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Nvm
tOZw.gif

RSPens

May 25, 2015
We have the worst media here, the local media talked to Sully this morning and they don't even ask him what goalie is starting.
What's the point in asking though? It's not like Sully would actually answer the question.

Media: So Who gets the net tonight?
Sully: Well it is a mild Tuesday afternoon and we have two good goalies.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Murray is starting? I thought this was a meritocracy going forward...

I just guessed because TJ was out with the scratches today...there’s been no announcement yet...

either way, we haven’t scored more than 2 goals against Vasi yet...we have to find a way to do so or play much tighter D like Columbus did last night...

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
And no business socks? What is this amateur hour. I'm already soured on this acquisition. He clearly is lazy and takes this opportunity for granted.
When you come from Minnesota you think Pittsburgh is the tropics! More likely, knowing men aka my husband, he forgot to pack socks!

Have a good feeling about this game. And I rarely have an optimistic take before games. Let's go Pens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad