GDT: Game 55: Jets @ Sabres - 2/10 3pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Seriously, have someone ask Phil how many turnovers per game are acceptable for risto? Over him. 400+ games, and he still is turning the puck over multiple times per game!

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
how about everyone just realize people make mistakes....we just seem to make them more frequently as a team.
I think everyone knows that stuff like that comes with an 18 year old defenseman. It just stings when we're in a playoff race and each game is huge. But people get the big picture

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Like the Chicago game.

Dominate the first period but then give up a deflating goal and our entire play goes to shit

Reactions: MagnumForce2

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I think everyone knows that stuff like that comes with an 18 year old defenseman. It just stings when we're in a playoff race and each game is huge. But people get the big picture

Do they? Because I've watched McCabe, Risto, Bogo, etc play a perfect game in the past but then not notice a cross ice outlet and instead ice the puck, and 8 posters will immediately rant about them being low IQ and dumb

Many, many people seem to expect perfect mistake free reads followed by perfect execution, which happens with no team in the league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad