GDT: Game 55: Jets @ Sabres - 2/10 3pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
damn, Pilut getting carried like a briefcase to Hutton again. Phil is totally gonna bench him if he doesn't score AND we win

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
The crazy thing about the PP disparity is that the refs are only calling 1/3-maybe 1/2 of infractions Winnipeg is committing. The "even up" calls are coming sooner or later, so we'd better take advantage.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. We already seen 1 makeup call at the end of the 1st.

I wonder if maybe because Winnipeg is playing so dirty, the refs feel like they can only call so much of it?

It seems like pretty much every top team we’ve played this year is allowed to get away with all sorts of crap, though. Maybe that’s just the way of the NHL...

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Of course, he's still amazing. But I'm worried about his skating speed.
It’s more about his acceleration than it is his speed. The top end speed is still there... he needs quicker shorter bursts initially to get to his long strides...this is where you create your seperation.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Pilut needs to eat his wheaties and do a ton of leg/core work this coming offseason. Every time he’s battling in front of our net he is getting ragdolled and frequently knocked on his ass

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad