GDT: GAME 55 | Golden Knights @ Senators | Last Minute Edition | Sat Feb 24 7PM, 2024 | SN1, TVAS

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
ottawa-senators-1-6691786-1702904152614.jpg

VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS (32-19-6) @ OTTAWA SENATORS (24-27-3)
TV: TVAS, SN1 | Radio: TSN 1200, 94.5 Unique-FM
Tonight's game is a tale of two teams trending in totally opposite directions. The Senators have sat in last place in the Atlantic Division pretty much all season yet they saved some of their best hockey for the back half of the season. Since Jan. 18, the Senators have boasted the third best record in the NHL with a 9-3-3 record in that span and taking some of the league's elite to the wire and pulling out some dominant victories.

PROJECTED LINEUP

Tkachuk - Pinto - Tarasenko
Joseph - Stutzle - Giroux
Grieg - Norris - Batherson
Kubalik - Kastelic - Kelly

Sanderson - Zub*
Chabot - JBD
Chychrun - Brannstrom

Forsberg starts

*Note: JM said there would possibly be some gametime decisions on D, most likely with Zub(LBI).

PREVIOUS MATCHUP

screen-shot-2022-10-01-at-8-09-42-pm-png.636270

Last edited:

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Great, the game is not showing on my cable package, nor on the Sportsnet app. Off to the underbelly we go! I hate Rogers so much.

Reactions: Dionysus
Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
What was I saying earlier today? Hamonic will still get plenty of opportunities to play... Injuries are a fact of life in Sens land, and more generally in the NHL.
I tried to explain them to my spouse, but finally pulled up a youtube video. She bust a gut laughing at them. They are a beauty Lego minifig chrome gold.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Hamonic in Worse

Sanderson JBD
Chabot Brannstrom
Chychrun HamoNMC
Yikes! In recognition of the opponent I would say Vegas odds just changed substancially! That 3rd pairing will likely result in lots of headless chicken (Chyckrun?) scrambling given his frenzied partner. Not a pariing I like to see. Chych is fine with the right partner(s).

Reactions: DrEasy

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021
What was I saying earlier today? Hamonic will still get plenty of opportunities to play... Injuries are a fact of life in Sens land, and more generally in the NHL.
So, true and it seems to pointless to think that a team won't have injuries, regardless of the team pretty much. You just need depth and the next man up mentality to have any kind of success.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad