GDT: Game 55: Coyotes @ Sharks - 7:30pm - BSAZ+

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Toaster playing wing gives me way too many flashbacks to bad Gretzky teams.

Hey who did Tocc cut his teeth under as an assistant again?

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
We're 21st in the league right now. If I'm doing my math right, if we stay here, our highest pick this summer will be 43OA. Let's get it into the late 30's!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Jan Jeník once removed a malignant brain tumor from a guy using nothing but his hockey stick and an unsharpened puck. Which was weird because the guy had just come into Jeník’s office to have a tooth removed. Went to a restaurant with him once and the wait was 30 minutes so he carved a new table for us out of solid oak in 2 minutes and we were seated immediately. Jeník was on board a sinking ship once and he loaded 15 children into his back and used his mouth as a motor to propel them to land 138 miles away. I ran out of toilet paper once and Jeník popped out of my shower and installed a bidet on my toilet while I was still on it.

Jeník was driving to Phoenix from Tucson when he saw a 20-year-old Corolla broke down on the side of the road and the couple fighting with each other about it. By the time he was done, their car was upgraded to a Tesla and their marriage was repaired, and he still made it in time for practice. One time a 7 year old fan was watching RRers practice and was asking for a puck but the pucks had all been packed up so Jeník regurgitated one on the spot and gave it to her. He singlehandedly repopulated the American Bison, removing them from endangered status.

He was on a bus once that had a bomb in it that would blow up if it went under 50mph, he personally called up Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock and they came and fixed the situation. He used to donate his time to Make A Wish Foundation but he kept just curing the kids he met and it was bad for business. One time I wanted to change the channel on the TV and the remote was on the other side of the room. Jeník went and fetched it for me. Absolute winner. He was at a Phoenix Philharmonic concert and the first chair cellist collapsed from a heart attack. He jumped up on stage, finished out the cello solo while performing a triple bypass on the guy.

He is Jan Jeník.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Tyson speaking of players developing, ya know I figured out what Dvorak's season reminds me of.

A Mikkel Boedker season. At least offensively.

Remember when he was PPG after like 12 games and we all thought he was finally breaking out..

Reactions: Jakey53

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I don't know how many goals we've scored in the 1st period this season, but we've got to be bottom 3 right?

We ARE bottom 3 in goals against in the 1st though....
upload_2021-5-7_20-11-21.png

If you put them in a ratio, I think we are the very worst. But I'm being lazy and not doing the math.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad